Help me find Animal Print Marathon Cover!!!

arly1983

Thanks to Chelsae, SingleMomTo2Girls, Jackson is going to have a regent in cougar and Ali and Sadi are going to have matching Onyx Regents. :love:

So, now I have the matching cover fever....

The only cat print cover I can find it Top Cat and Puma and they go on the Roundabout. There were two cat prints that went on the Marathon. One is the Arctic Cat. I am looking for one of those. Needs to be in good used condition. I am willing to pay $50 paypal or trade a cowmoo cover (in my siggie) it comes with a belly pad only.

Also everyone keep their eyes on ebay for me. There was one on there sometime this last week but I couldn't find it later.

Thanks everyone!!

ADS

arly1983

Come on, I know someone on HERE has to have an Arctic Cat. Can you tell me if it is comparable to the cougar or will it clash? Maybe post a picture so I know I am not searching in vain....

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Sorry can't help you, I only have the cowmoo! That is an animal print, just not the one you are looking for :D

TheRealMacGyver

Just put my magic fingers to work looking for an arctic cat-the only thing I found were ebay auctions that have already ended + some other crizap. Have you tried to call Britax to see if they have one?

arly1983

Yeah, they went out of production 3 years ago......Sigh, looks like no matching carseats for me. I guess I will get over my disapointment (or buy a roundabout)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Yeah, they went out of production 3 years ago......Sigh, looks like no matching carseats for me. I guess I will get over my disapointment (or buy a roundabout)

You could just do a plain cover like the Brownstone (I saw this on the Parkway and loved it!) or the Portland, it isn't as fun but it would work!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I had an Artic Car MA and I will attach a picture for you. Sorry but I no longer have the cover as I sold it on E-Bay about a year ago. Oh yeah and it is *filthy* and I am embarrassed to post this pic...but hey if it will help a girl out!:p
backupsave249.jpg

arly1983

Ok, I just found a new MARATHON puma, Do you think that would look good with a Cougar Regent....

BTW, our "girly" olivia is getting on my nerves. I keep catching glimpses of it in rear-view mirror and it throws me off. I have never had a bright cover before and I am not sure if I like it....

hsjwmom

I looked at the Puma you're bidding on (funny, I just did a search and it came up and I recognized your ID :D ) BTW, do you have a sniping program? I would use that, rather than keep bidding this early. You may be able to get a better deal that way.

I think it would look great with the Cougar Regent!

If you are not liking Camille's Olivia cover, why not sell it to offset the cost of the new cover? Olivia can go for pretty big bucks. I know, because I wanted one like crazy last August. The only one I could find was around $100!! :jaw:

hsjwmom

It is a program that you can set to bid at the last second/minute (mine is set for 20 seconds before the auction ends). You set it ahead of time with your max bid, so you don't have to be hovering at your computer at the last minute. (It also helps me to not go crazy and get caught up in a bidding war ;) ) IMO, it also helps keep the price down because you aren't going back and forth with another bidder for days until it ends. It is useful for keeping track of auctions you are bidding on or item you are selling. I use Auction Sentry...a one time fee of 9.99 (I think) I think there are other ones out there that may be free...

arly1983

Oh, I must have a sniping program. I have never heard of that....

I don't know, its just ALOT of pink. I think a more neutral girly cover would have been to my liking... I actually think I am going to sell it, when I get a cover to replace it. I really like the All-Star tan, it is boyish, but neutral. The cow is not really that bad...

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
aww thats a bummer youre not liking your olivia..i love ours...lol.
and it isnt "rare" its what BRU sells....

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I could almost swear that I read that Dana over on Delphi had a NIB Arctic Cat, but it might be the whole seat.

You might want to pop over there and ask, because she just got a massive massive shipment of covers.

hsjwmom

aww thats a bummer youre not liking your olivia..i love ours...lol.
and it isnt "rare" its what BRU sells....

Since it is a BRU exclusive, it is harder to find just the cover. I refuse to pay BRU prices on a Marathon when I can get one online for so much less! Sure it is an adorable cover, but NOT worth what I've seen them go for on ebay. I'm content with my Ashley Floral set that I got for less than $50 at Baby Universe!

arly1983

I could almost swear that I read that Dana over on Delphi had a NIB Arctic Cat, but it might be the whole seat.

You might want to pop over there and ask, because she just got a massive massive shipment of covers.

Yep, I emailed her this afternoon. She said she would email me when she found one. I put in my max bid on the puma, if it goes any higher than that then I will be depending on Dana...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC