Awesome find at Walmart!

featherhead

I found an EFTA for $69!! It was on the top shelf. I saw the box and went closer to see the price. I checked the DOM and it was September 2010. I told my SIL cause it's the perfect seat for her peanut children:love:

ADS

canadiangie

Wow! Ours has had them for $99 for quite a while. I wonder if they're now $69? Maybe I will swing by on my way to superstore later... that's a great deal. :thumbsup:

featherhead

Wow! Ours has had them for $99 for quite a while. I wonder if they're now $69? Maybe I will swing by on my way to superstore later... that's a great deal. :thumbsup:

Yeah, when I got the girl to get it down for me she said it was $99 before, though I hadn't actually seen them there for a LONG time.

Mommy090804

Yes, people might want to check all stores. I noticed the same deal at our local Wal-Mart early last week. We are in the southern interior of BC. They were not with all the other carseats, but on a pallet in the toddler clothes section. HTHs someone!

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Whoa! I didn't realize at first this was in the Canadian forum and so I wasn't that impressed, but now that I realize... holy cow! :eek:

featherhead

At least I was able to buy it for my SIL. There's no way I could have left a seat there at that price! But DH wouldn't let me buy another seat right now:p

Jewels

Senior Community Member
at our Walmart??? This almost makes me want to go buy one . . . not that I need one :eek: Tell your DH that we need it so we can offer it FS at our checks!
I haven't looked at boxes lately but I did notice the seat selection is pretty crappy :thumbsdown:

featherhead

at our Walmart??? This almost makes me want to go buy one . . . not that I need one :eek: Tell your DH that we need it so we can offer it FS at our checks!
I haven't looked at boxes lately but I did notice the seat selection is pretty crappy :thumbsdown:

Lol, yup! There was only one though, which I got for my SIL. Maybe they have more in the back or something. I loved that seat so much (though I don't like the new chestclip).

Joddle

Gah this makes me hate Australian seat prices even more! We can barely get a NBB for less than $69 let alone a convertible :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC