Can I borrow some pics?

BabyKaykes

I'm working on a car seat handout for my nanny parents, as well as a few of my daycare providing friends. It's pretty much finished, I just need a few pics. My space is limited, so they're super specific:

1. RF - a child over 18mths, RF in a convertible seat that is NOT a Britax*. Need to be able to tell that the seat is RF, pic needs to be landscape

2. FF - 6-8yo, harnessed, need to see the whole seat. Again, not a Britax. Needs to be portrait or narrow landscape

3. High back booster - at least a 6yo, properly buckled, knees fully bent at edge of booster, portrait

4. Low back booster - 8+ yo, properly buckled, portrait

5. Installation - If there's a good pic of 1-2 techs installing a seat, I'd love one, landscape

6. Misuse - loose harness and a belly clip (all in one shot), because they seem to be the most common misuse I see, portrait

Names will not be used, but I'd like to caption pics with age and weight.

*My issue with Britax is it's reputation here. I personally live in Britax-ville and don't want to reinforce the idea that it's 'the best'.

Last edited:
ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I've got one of my 3 kids all RF, but not sure if you'd want to use that, it might be overkill as the oldest was 5 1/2, lol...

Chely7425

I have a RF 2.5 year old in a Radian that I can get a picture of (I have a few but they aren't the best pics) and I could easily throw my baby in his infant seat with loose straps and a belly clip if you want me to!

skaterbabs

I have several you can use. I also have another album of pics at Flickr, these are from Webshots.

CJ in a high back Turbo at 7:

Joy in a Snugride on an airplane at 9 mos:

Joy at just over 2 in an Apex:

Joy in a Fisher Price Futura, age 3:

Joy RF in a Touriva, age 2:

CJ & Gregory in Parkways, ages 8 and 10:

Jennifer mom to my 7

Like this?

IMG_8745_11.jpg

She was 8 years 4 months or so, I think about 56 inches, 90+ pounds.

Ugh, can't find many of my pics right now....

firemomof3

Here is ds as a 2y/o in his Radian XT:
carseats001.jpg

And now as a 3y/o:
florida2010088.jpg

6y/o harnessed in a Complete Air
CA004.jpg

3y/o rf in the CA
CA003.jpg

5y/o harnessed/sleeping in Radian XT
MyRide002.jpg

HayleyCPST

misuse: Sylvia, 11 months, 28lbs.

Lucia is 4 yrs, 40lbs

Lucia age 2 yrs, 30lbs?

Misuse Lucia is 3, 35lbs. Meets the requirements but belt fits horribly.

more misuse. Bella was 1.5 and 24lbs

I have permission from all parents to use pics.

Last edited:

autumnlily

I've run out of time... have to pick DD up from school and then go to a CEU course. But, I do have some nice landscape photo's... including an EFTA RF next to a MA RF and the "extra" leg room :)... kids in photo are 2y5m!

Mae

Just a friendly reminder to only post pictures of your kids, unless you have permission from both parents to use the children's pictures. Many parents do not want their child's picture permanently cached into Google's search results. :)

Mae

HaleyCPST - to post them as Thumbnails (I see you are using Photobucket), it's the bottom link, the one that says, "IMG thumb".

mamakc

This is definitely NOT Britax ;)

DD was just over 2 years old and 32-33lbs

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

I'll come back at nap, but besides pix that have been shown, I have Zack, 6 years 42lbs in a probooster with proper positioning. I have full permission to post his picture as well.

Kat_Momof3

Sadly, I think this is all I can provide -

3. High back booster - at least a 6yo, properly buckled, knees fully bent at edge of booster, portrait
6yrs, 48lbs in both - first is her spare (evenflo big kid in emma... I think definitely shows that sometimes a really inexpensive booster gives a great fit)

EvenfloBKRuthie.jpg

And now in her main seat (Recaro Vivo in blush)
2010April4RuthieVivo.jpg

4. Low back booster - 8+ yo, properly buckled, portrait

Jeffrey is 9, 4'6", and 90lbs... the seat is combi dakota, his main ride (I don't have one in his spare that really shows the seat well enough... and if it weren't snowing, I'd go get ya one

JeffreyCombiDakota.jpg

BabyKaykes

Thanks ladies, I'm using the following pics:

CJ in a high back Turbo at 7:

6y/o harnessed in a Complete Air
CA004.jpg

Need a weight please!

misuse: Sylvia, 11 months, 28lbs.

I know you have permission to post, but I'd like to use this pic in a public handout. Are parents ok with this?

Wow, when did Ruthie get so big?!

4y7m (maybe a month +/-) in RN65SL
IMG_1666-vi.jpg

Do you remember her weight at this time?

Still need an install pic if anyone has one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC