Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar

Wii Bundle at Walmart, net $125!

Starting Friday at 9pm. I think it's in-store only.

Pay $199 for a Wii Bundle with Wii Sports plus one additonal games (either Wii Sports Resort or Super Mario). Get $75 Walmart gc:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Local-Ad-2...Games/14658345
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Wii Bundle at Walmart, net $125!

You know what? This makes me mad. A little bedtime story for all of you:

Last friday I order a Wii from Sam's Club for 194.00. Yay me! Then we go to WalMart and they have it for 199.00 with $50.00 gift card. Crap. Call Sam's Club to cancel. They say ok, no problem, we will cancel it. Saturday we buy it for 199.00 with g/c. Yay me! Sam's doesn't cancel. After several phone calls I'm told no worries, it won't ship. Guess what? It did. More phone calls. They say just refuse delivery. mmmkay.

Call fedex, explain situation. They say, No problem, we can turn it around! You don't have to refuse delivery because it won't get to you. Yay me! Check tracking today and the stupid thing is out for delivery! I refused it and it's on it's way back. Hallelujah. Now to get my money back.

And now I see the stinking thing for $75.00 off!!!!!!!!!

Um...sorry Mish!

Ours is broken. We think that ds put a disk in backward and left it there, that's the theory anyway, so something burned out. We weren't going to spring the $200 for a new one, but at $125 we decided to go for it. It's really my fault or dh's fault, we obviously weren't watching ds close enough. He is only 5 and it's not like he smashed it or anything. And he really misses it. And it's hard to be outside playing when it 20 degrees like it is today (brrrrrrr) so it's a great thing to keep us all active. So we're going for it. I just called and my Walmart has the red one so we're going to try and get it, I'll run out tomorrow night.

I'm going to put away some of the other things I got ds for his birthday. And that will make up for going over the budget!

ETA: If you can get to Walmart this weekend when it's on sale, see the manager. You might be able to get the extra gc $$. It's, what, an additional $25...they might do it since it will have been just a week.

I'm glad you're getting this deal! I think I will ask the manager for the same deal You never know until you try right?

One tip for preventing kiddos from ruining the wii, is to put the games on a hard drive instead. I don't know how it is done, but dh read how to do it online and then set it up. No one fiddles with the disks. We just turn it on and use the remote to get to them. Even my now 6 year old can work it.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

7. Thank You from:

Like a remote hard drive Christine? I'll have to mention it to dh, that sounds like it would be great for us!

And can I tell you how irritating it is that I put one kid thing in 'other products' and it gets moved to 'baby and kid things'...and so I put this one in kid things and it gets moved to other! Gah! Can't keep up with all of these different shopping forums!!!

I was just coming here to see if this was posted about. Dh called me from work tonight to tell me about it and ask if we should go for it. I was at a birthday party at the time, I went to talk to him at the store before going home. We both thought it was a great deal, especially since His Walmart employee discount should work on it as well (saving another $20) but then I looked closer at the ad, I just don't think I can do it.

The combination of the wii console, $75 gift card, and the Mario game is what has us excited, but then I see only the red one comes with the Mario game, we really really really don't want the red. It would bug me every time I saw it, I want the black because it would blend in with the rest of our electronics.
    So, we're sitting out of this sale. It's too bad, but the Mario game is the game we want the most, buying it separately would be more than we want to spend right now (Why we were already waiting until a later date even before this sale came up).

Dh doesn't know I changed my mind yet, when I left the store, we had planned for me to come back, maybe (it was not 9 yet when I left). He won't care though, he said he was interested, but then again he wasn't sure so he was leaving the decision entirely up to me.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

The Playstation 3 also has the gift card deal

$299 with a $100 gift card

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Local-Ad-2...Games/14658346

CPS Technician

Awe man totally sucks I won't shop at Walmart. I want a Wii!!!
    DS - 11 Riding in an Incognito
    DD - Two Riding in a Graco Extend2Fit and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible

CPS Technician

Aww, crud, dh just reminded me that this is actually "illegal", so scrap my answer..

Dh and I put the little guy to bed and left the big guy in charge and headed to Walmart at 8:15pm after stopping to get a coffee. There were 3 people in line. By the time 9p rolled around there were about a dozen...and they had several dozen Wiis to sell so everyone who wanted one got one! (There might have been a couple that wanted red only that were disappointed, though, and only had a choice of white or black.) It's hiding in my closet right now!

Senior Community Member R&J'sMom's Avatar

I went in with Target's ad last night and got the red Wii for $177 plus the $75 giftcard.

Quote Originally Posted by R&J'sMom View Post
    I went in with Target's ad last night and got the red Wii for $177 plus the $75 giftcard.
    Now that is using your noodle remembering to price match! Since the item was set price with a gc bonus you just matched the set price plus gave the agreed upon gc w/ purchase.
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

Quote Originally Posted by 4boysmom View Post
    Now that is using your noodle remembering to price match! Since the item was set price with a gc bonus you just matched the set price plus gave the agreed upon gc w/ purchase.
    I honestly didn't think they would do the price match but I figured it was worth a try.

FWIW, I would have bought it anyway.

Wow, I thought that neither Target nor Walmart would do a 'bonus gc' price match....way to go!!

Quote Originally Posted by CTPDMom View Post
    Wow, I thought that neither Target nor Walmart would do a 'bonus gc' price match....way to go!!
    I know they won't match it if the competitor's ad has a free giftcard with purchase, but they were fine with matching the price. The register automatically prompts for the free giftcard as long as you are purchasing a Wii, regardless of the price.

Quote Originally Posted by CTPDMom View Post
    AFAIK the "not doing gc match thing" is you can't go to Target and get the wii for $125 if WM is offering it for $200 plus $75 gc. The gc mean "nothing" to Target.
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

Oh oh oh oh oh...I get it now. I misread. You went to Walmart with Target's ad and price matched the $177! I get it now. And then still got Walmart's gc. SMART!

Was this in Target's weekly ad from last Sunday? I wonder if I still have it. The Wii offer was good all weekend. I might be able to get $22 back?!

Quote Originally Posted by R&J'sMom View Post
    Holy thrifty genius, Batman!