Price Check Combi Zeus 360 in Chestnut BRAND NEW

ADS

Pixels

DOM is only two months old, so I wouldn't take anything off for that. I don't know what the going rate is for this seat. If it's not from a retailer, then knock a bit off.

Rebelnicky04

It's from a retailer and brand new in it's box still ;)

***If you're interested in one I will be posting it next week***

I'm just not sure how much to ask... I saw they were like $260ish everywhere. I'm thinking of making it quite a bit cheaper than that. So if you are seriously interested in one just send me a PM and once I decide on what to price it at I will let ya know. I'm thinking $200 right now but I have to find out how much the shipping is going to be.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
There were two listed on my craigslist lately. One was new-in-box for $200.

The other one was $75, I think, but I don't think it was new. I was tempted to get that one just to play with.

Rebelnicky04

Yeah I was going to do $200 shipped... I could go lower than that if I did it on craigslist. They are like $260-$300 new :confused:

I can't believe how heavy they are. I'm probably going to take it out of the box and see if I like it better than my CCO if I do I'll probably sell the CCO. That shipping is going to kill me. Does anyone know if the CCO covers will fit the Zeus?

It sounds like a really neat concept... being able to go from rear facing to forward facing all in a click. Would be nice getting an child in rear facing without having to lift them up over the seat. Hmm decisions decisions LoL :p

Mom2FiveGirls

I wish I had a need for it (and money... :) ) I played with one at my tech course and once I figured it out I actually really liked it. It's really heavy though.

Rebelnicky04

It's a REALLY nice seat and I'm sad I can't keep it but we're doing 3 across in a small sedan and I didn't realize how much bigger than the CCO this little booger is. It's GREAT for kids being able to see out of the car... but yeah it sits up very high and that base is huge. I love that rotating feature and think that would come in handy. I'm scared to ship it since it is so heavy but I'm afraid I'm going to have to and cut my losses.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC