Forum Slowness

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I am aware that there is some issue with the forums being slow or unavailable. I have reported it to the provider. I suspect it could be another Denial of Service type of attack that we had on December 1st. That one was fixed within about an hour, so hopefully this will resolve soon. It could be some other problem outside of the control of the provider, too. I will report if I learn anything.

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Sometimes all it takes is one piece of equipment to go out to cause a slow link between one provider and another, causing some people to have delays but most to be fine. On Tuesday, I also got confirmation from my monitoring services and error messages from the forum provider, so I knew something was up.

Mae

It's been fine for me, btw. I actually thought it's been a little faster ...

Edit: I should learn to keep my mouth shut. It wouldn't load for a while, and it wasn't working for a few people in chat, either.

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yeah, it just stopped working completely. But it's been slow (and no other sites are-- I mean, I'm watching Netflix streaming!) all morning for me. And glitchy. I'm on T-Mobile broadband.

Kung

It's quick as can be for me; but I'm on DSL.

I pity those on satellite broadband. LOL I used to have all 3 at one point or another (HughesNet, WildBlue, StarBand), and the best of them wasn't as good as the worst DSL I've had.

Baylor

It's quick as can be for me; but I'm on DSL.

I pity those on satellite broadband. LOL I used to have all 3 at one point or another (HughesNet, WildBlue, StarBand), and the best of them wasn't as good as the worst DSL I've had.

I am glad you posted that because I was considering it for awhile.. Now I know!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC