Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Question about costco stock....

I've been wanting ugg knock off and costco had the best price but I kept looking elsewhere because I really need narrow.  I've looked all over and no one makes them in narrow so I was going to get ones at costco but they are out of my size. I asked the women who works there if they were going to get more in and she said if there was an * on the price tag it was discontinued. There was no * so does that mean for sure they will get more?

My MIL already checked her store for me and I asked my SIL to check her store.

Emily tech and mom to Jacob 16, Daniel 13, Benjamin 9, Elizabeth 6. Child care provider to 4 other kiddos.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Question about costco stock....

I have always found that with Costco, if you see something you want, you better grab it right then and there because they seem to move their stock in and out quickly and except for some items, I generally don't see them back in stock again. Just a few weeks ago I saw this great canvas storage bag for artificial Christmas trees that has an attached dolly. I wanted that for our tree because it would be so much easier to be able to wheel it right back into the garage. Well, I didn't have the $65 that week to get it and by the time I went back, they were gone. I went to a couple of different stores as well. Thankfully my stepdaughter found it for me at the Costco by her house.

If you can't find it at yours and have the item number and size, I'd be happy to check the Costcos out here. I have about 4 within 30 minutes of my house or work.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

I would bet that they do get more in stock. Costco has staple items that they always have in stock and their knock-off Ugg boots are one of them. They have had them for years so I don't see them being out of stock for long. But like the PP said for a lot of items when you see it you gotta grab it up because you never know if they will get more.

If you have the item number your Costco can check the inventory of all the Costco's in your area.

CPS Technician

If the price ends in .77, it is clearanced and will not be coming back. If you send me an item number, I can ask my mom to look it up at your nearby warehouses and she can tell me how many they have on hand and if they're ordering more. Their inventory system can't tell you what sizes they have though, so they may have 150 size 11s.
    Jessi, CPST: 2003 Honda Pilot, 2010 Toyota Corolla
    T 12/12/06 49" 55 lbs D 1/8/09 44" 50 lbs
    In Use:2 PKWY SGLs, FR80, GN, HB TB Teaching seats: Titan 65, Lite Rider Retired: Wizard, 2 33 lb MA's, 2 50 lb CAs, 3 XTSLs, Regent
    PetBuckle Review Here

Woohoo my SIL found some at her store. Now I don't have to wear tennis shoes christmas! Lol. I can't wear any other shoes with my ankle brace.

Emily tech and mom to Jacob 16, Daniel 13, Benjamin 9, Elizabeth 6. Child care provider to 4 other kiddos.

Thanks all who offered to help me! I got my boots yesterday and LOVE THEM!

I'm so excited to be able to wear short skirts again, I didn't like like wearing short skirts with my ankle brace and tennis shoes now I can cover the brace up!