Shipping cost for TFP in original box

autumnlily

I was wondering what others have shipped their TFPs (in original box) have paid.

Or - if you have box measurements and shipping weight so that I can calculate myself.

ADS

msg221

Well, according to Amazon, the shipping weight is 22.6 lbs. It only has the dimensions of the seat (17.5 x 19.5 x 27.5 inches) but not the box, but maybe you can guesstimate from that?

autumnlily

I'm torn on what to do. I'm playing musical car seats and have a TFP - new in box. I original planned on keeping it and then begging you, Judi, to sell yours to me ;) (or buy one at the great deals I've been seeing online) so I could have a matching set (albeit the covers) of RF seats for the twins.

But deep down, I'm pretty convinced I want BLVD70's. I feel Grace needs more head support than the TFP or RN65SL can provide... I need to get the girls rear facing again.

Hmmm, perhaps someone wants to trade a NIB TFP for a BLVD 70... I'm off to start a new thread.

However, I still need box dimensions (if only I could find a ruler or tape measure in my house so I could measure it myself.. or use the paper trick).

poohbearkrazy

Here you go. I found this off of baby age.com I just googled TFP Shipping Dimensions. That's the way I always figure it out when i'm trying to ship something.

Shipping dimensions: 23 (h) x 20 (w) x 23 (l) inches
Shipping weight: 28 lbs

Spam

babyage is good at having shipping dimensions. Fedex is usually the cheapest, I think my tfs cost $25-$35 depending on location.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC