TFP on sale!!

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Nice. It's discontinued so anybody who is wanting one is best to buy it online right now before they're gone. We've been out of them in store for awhile and some stores only ever had them as a special order, so online is going to be your best bet.

(and hey, it's free shipping with purchases over $100, so no worries about shipping.)

featherhead

Snowbird, I see the EFTA65 is no longer on the site... was that one discontinued as well? I recommended it to my SIL for her peanut, but she can wait a while yet if there will be a new one in Jan.

snowbird25ca

Snowbird, I see the EFTA65 is no longer on the site... was that one discontinued as well? I recommended it to my SIL for her peanut, but she can wait a while yet if there will be a new one in Jan.

That one was active still the last time I looked at it in the system - maybe 2 weeks ago? I'm guessing that it will be a pattern available through most of 2011 due to the timing of it's arrival.

sparkyd

Nice. It's discontinued so anybody who is wanting one is best to buy it online right now before they're gone. We've been out of them in store for awhile and some stores only ever had them as a special order, so online is going to be your best bet.

Discontinued as in gone forever or are they replacing with an updated model or new covers or something? Does anyone else sell the TFP other than BRU?

snowbird25ca

Discontinued as in gone forever or are they replacing with an updated model or new covers or something? Does anyone else sell the TFP other than BRU?

I don't know. There's no new model in the system, but sometimes they don't show up in the "search" part of the system until they're available for customers to buy or until they hit our shelves. I haven't seen a list of 2011 products yet to know if we have a different cover on there or not...

I don't know if anywhere else sold them or not, but I'm guessing somewhere must have? They sold really well at our store and we were frequently out of stock, so I wouldn't predict it being gone completely, but who knows?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC