So mad, my FPSVD is missing!!!

chelle80

So i ordered it from albeebaby last week and it was supposed to be here today. I went with my friend to see her new ride, i was only gone about an hour because i had to be here for when Dakota got home. Well what do you know, it was supposedly delivered while i was gone, but when i got home it was not on my porch. By the time i tracked it(i waited till 5pm) and it said it was delivered it was to late to get ahold of anyone at ups or albeebaby. SO i email/called both and left messages. Hopefully i can get this sorted out tommorow. ARG!!! This makes me so mad!!!

ADS

Melizerd

OMG! that's why I always make ALL my purchases something I must sign for and they can't just leave. I live RIGHT down town in my town and my house is right on the street. Tons of people walk past my porch all the time.

I really hope they didn't deliver it and the UPS guy has it.

Chameleon

Oh no. I hope you find it. I know our UPS guy just leaves packages. I really hope that you can track it.

TheRealMacGyver

My friend had a package that was delivered to the wrong address ( a few houses down), because he mistakenly typed in the wrong address when ordering. The neighbor claimed to know nothing about the delivery! The company wouldn't stand behind it because it was his mistake. Not implying that you did this, but you might check. Also, maybe a friendly neighbor took it off the porch so that nothing would happen to it. I would just walk around to the neighbors and ask. It's a pretty big box to just walk off with! Good luck.

hsjwmom

Our MA was delivered by UPS to our next-door neighbor a few years back...Thank goodness they are honest folk! (one of our Dell computers was delivered there too!) Hopefully, your seat turns up!

chelle80

Well, UPS said that it was left on my porch, so he did in fact just leave it. My neighbors weren't here to get it so i don't know. The neighbors across the street are OTR truck drivers and have been gone for a few days. The other neighbors actually don't "live" there yet, their house burnt down in October so they are having a trailer moved in, so people were over there all day working. ALbeebaby is starting an investagation, so i should know something in 1-8 days :(

TheRealMacGyver

I'm pretty sure that UPS will either leave packages or require you to sign upon your request. It seems like I signed something to tell them they could just leave packages when I first moved into my house. Now they just ring the bell and leave packages. UPS is pretty efficient, so I would be inclined to believe that they did leave it on your porch if they said so. Which would lead to the fact that maybe someone did take it. So, you may want to ask UPS to require a signature for packages from now on. Also, not sure about FPSVD, but my MA was in the original box that clearly showed the contents for anyone looking for a free carseat! Luckily, I was anxiously waiting for it to arrive, so they didn't have a chance. I hope this is resolved quickly for you.

chelle80

UPDATE: well nobodt took off with it to steal it!!! My neighbor came and got it when he delivered it and left it on the porch. She had locked it up in their storage building so i couldn't see it when i went out there looking. She brought it over to me when she came over to feed her dogs today. So i now have my car seat and I LOVE IT!!! I will post pics later, its to late tonight to get them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC