New cover for True Fit Premiere being released in March

msg221

I was surfing Amazon and just saw this new cover coming out in March. You'll have to click on Retro Rails Navy to see it. I didn't realize when I posted the link that it wouldn't take you right to it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Premier-Convertible-Stripe/dp/B002WN20GK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1292132020&sr=8-1?tag=carseatorg-20&tag=carseatorg-20"]http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Premier-Convertible-Stripe/dp/B002WN20GK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1292132020&sr=8-1?tag=carseatorg-20&tag=carseatorg-20[/ame]

Last edited:
ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
It's very bland. What's wrong with color and cute patterns?! Lol.

FLmom

That looks just like the one that's called retro rails at diapers.com

The color is off on the site. It's more green in person I believe. Real life pics here.

I wonder if it's the same with just a different name? I love that cover either way!

geekKT

I'm so-so on this. To me, the bigger picture of the navy (I agree, I don't think the original one that pops up in the link is new) looks a bit like a jeans factory exploded on the seat. To their credit though, the color isn't just on the infant insert, and the picture with the infant padding looks nice.

Still, I'd rather see green or some other color, I'm just not fond of that blue.

NannyMom

Retro rails is not more green IRL. I requested that cover thinking it was green. It's a gray/brown :(

At least they are adding some color again. And yes, 1 of the original covers was Blue Aurora.

Spam

The black/red is listed as convertible, but it's the compass so is there going to be a black/red tfp? I like the blue okay, it looks soft on the inside and courdoroy on the sides? a pattern for a boy would be nice, but at least it's not graco gray.

Mugsmom

I think all their covers look pretty bad online. I ordered a Retro Rail Stripe, and it's actually not bad at all in person. Their covers certainly aren't the coolest or prettiest looking though. Blue is my favorite color, but I wouldn't have ordered that new one - looks too much like denim (at least online).

sunnymw

I actually liked Cappuccino and Sporty Blue :)

I think their covers are a lot cuter than SOME companies, who just like grey, grey, and more grey for boys.

arly1983

Two new recline covers as well. One is green...sorta. :whistle:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Recline-Convertible-Urban/dp/B002WN20F6/ref=pd_sbs_ba_7"]Amazon.com: The First Years True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat, Urban Life: Baby[/ame]

soygurl

Did anyone else notice the pics with the headrest sticking up, as though it has two positions? *snort* Good ol' stock photos... :rolleyes:

simplychels

The only good thing about the bland TF/P covers is it's easy to find one to match a vehicles interior. And for me, that was the convincing factor that got DD yet another car seat to rf in.

Otherwise their covers are just not appealing. But ya know a lot of people actually prefer the bland covers over something spunky and more personality directed. Me??? I want something spunky and fun!!!

Keeanh

The only good thing about the bland TF/P covers is it's easy to find one to match a vehicles interior. And for me, that was the convincing factor that got DD yet another car seat to rf in.

Otherwise their covers are just not appealing. But ya know a lot of people actually prefer the bland covers over something spunky and more personality directed. Me??? I want something spunky and fun!!!

Yeah, um, that would be me. I like the bland covers that blend in to the interior and won't clash with whatever I buy next. I have 5 seats in my vehicle, and too many different colours & patterns just bother me.

NannyMom

Yeah, um, that would be me. I like the bland covers that blend in to the interior and won't clash with whatever I buy next. I have 5 seats in my vehicle, and too many different colours & patterns just bother me.

My SIL too. I wanted to get her a Daisy Nautilus, but she wanted gray :rolleyes: She loves her black Complete Air. Since she doesn't have kids, she wants the carseat to blend into her car and not be as noticeable.

ELTD

I was REALLY hoping for that green cover that was shown on here at the ABC Kids Expo 2 years ago. :(

cookie123

Did anyone notice this?

'True Fit with several new features. This seat features the standard no rethread easy to adjust harness. The harness is for use up to 65 lbs. in both rear and forward facing installations'

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC