Just an FYI

ADS

oxeye

Depends on the car I think. They puzzled great in my sister's Prius. The lip of the Coccoro fit right over the Radians.

IMG_6398.jpg

It didn't work as nicely in my Passat but still doable.

scoutingbear

Hmmm. My RF radian is in the center of my Highlander. I could get them installed next to each other, but not puzzled at all. The backs hit each other at the wrong spot. Maybe if the CCO was center, it would be up just a bit higher. No matter though. :) Is there a hump in the middle seat of the car you tried it in?

Mae

Aurezalia could also get a three across like oxeye - Two RFing RN's outboard, and a RF CCO center. :)

oxeye

Hmmm. My RF radian is in the center of my Highlander. I could get them installed next to each other, but not puzzled at all. The backs hit each other at the wrong spot. Maybe if the CCO was center, it would be up just a bit higher. No matter though. :) Is there a hump in the middle seat of the car you tried it in?

There is a hump in the middle if I recall (it's my sister's car, so I'm not 100% sure).

oxeye

For photo's sake. :p

They puzzled well in my 04 Explorer and an 09 Jetta.

Photo of FF Radian and RF Coccoro requested?

CIMG5936.jpg

You can kinda see how the CCO and the RF Radian in this pic don't puzzle in this car (this is my Passat). I ended up switching the FF Radian and the Coccoro.

*sigh* I miss that adorable seat. I'm getting nostalgic looking through old carseat pics.

Aurezalia

Aurezalia could also get a three across like oxeye - Two RFing RN's outboard, and a RF CCO center. :)

:yeahthat:
They puzzled very well in my Elantra. The Radians fit right under the "lip" of the Coccoro. I think it has to do with the hump in my backseat, though - the center seat is taller than the outboard seats. That may be why it worked for me and not you. It really depends on the car.

scoutingbear

:yeahthat:
They puzzled very well in my Elantra. The Radians fit right under the "lip" of the Coccoro. I think it has to do with the hump in my backseat, though - the center seat is taller than the outboard seats. That may be why it worked for me and not you. It really depends on the car.

That's what I'm thinking. If the CCO has been in the middle (wasn't going to happen. That is a 2 person using the Combi locking clip install in the center of my backseat) then they would have puzzled better. Guess I should change the original post...the puzzle if CCO is in the middle on the raised part of the seat! :p

soygurl

*sigh* I miss that adorable seat. I'm getting nostalgic looking through old carseat pics.

How sad is it that I'M getting nostalgic looking at your old carseat pics?!? :p :eek:

(and when I read the OP, I was thinking "Now wait... I know Roxie made that work...") :whistle:

love-pink

i have a few different install pictures in my albums of the cco next to the rn both ff and rfing. never had a problem in my envoy xl.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
In my car, the Radian does not puzzle well with the CCO either RF or FF. It hits the Radian at a weird spot and makes it tip. Not a big deal, but irks me a bit. But then again, my car is TINY.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC