Cloth Diapers/Accessories

sb518

SOLD -- Cloth Diapers/Accessories

**** BumGenius 3.0s & Thirsties covers still available!!!! ****

Funded Paypal only and sorry I don't ship out of the US unless you pay me extra for filling out all the extra crap and the extra shipping amount. :p

6 BG OS 3.0s No stains, good used condition. Laundry tabs show wear as well as hook & loop. Some of the colors have bled into the velcro but they still work great. $11 shipped/each or 6 for $60shipped
58d76db9.jpg

Small Thirsties Covers/ BSWW SOLD - Great condition, always air dried. $9 shipped/each
a024614c.jpg

Medium Thirsties Covers New without tags $10 shipped/each
7e304e0a.jpg

SOLD Disposable Flip Inserts (I opened them but didn't even use one.) SOLD - $5 shipped with any other item.
4826bb58.jpg

SOLD Econobum, lightly used SOLD
dd5fc602.jpg

PALE YELLOW SOLD PINK AND LAVENDAR FLIP covers - all reinforced $12 shipped/each like new
7c01f5fa.jpg

SOLD Seconds FLIP covers - Not reinforced, the moonbeam has different color snaps $8shipped/each SOLD
3ae3ade7.jpg

SOLD FLIP stay-dry inserts SOLD (one has stiching that is coming out which you can see.)

c2a51e01.jpg

SOLD 5 Hemp Babies doublers - Long (There really are FIVE my kid just wouldn't leave the 5th one there!) No stains SOLD
d21c9682.jpg

Infant prefolds in good condition, some have been bleached a few times so they are all different shades lol. No stains that I saw. $12/shipped for 6
00f09a15.jpg

SOLD Malden Mills fleece liners (LOVED THESE!!) SOLD
9869b62d.jpg

Royal Bottoms wetbag $8 shipped - fits 2-3 dipes
7f853f13.jpg

SOLD Brand new GM flats $14 shipped for 6. SOLD
7c751b52.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

sb518

Are you done with cloth or something? How come your getting rid of your stash?

Yep I'm done. I don't have the time or energy to wash every other day and I really am not saving all that much money paying for the extra utilities. $20 a month for a box of Huggies is much better for me right now.

Blondie87

Yep I'm done. I don't have the time or energy to wash every other day and I really am not saving all that much money paying for the extra utilities. $20 a month for a box of Huggies is much better for me right now.

Understandable. Super cute stuff, if I had money I would have bought your doublers and stuff that sold super quick.... :(

keri1292

So, I was all about pockets and treating CDing like disposables. It turns out that I really like prefolds and covers. I didn't realize how easy they could be. So, I was wondering if you could educate me on these Flip thingies that seem very popular. What makes these special and how do I use em? Do I need the special Flip inserts? :eek:

sb518

So, I was all about pockets and treating CDing like disposables. It turns out that I really like prefolds and covers. I didn't realize how easy they could be. So, I was wondering if you could educate me on these Flip thingies that seem very popular. What makes these special and how do I use em? Do I need the special Flip inserts? :eek:

They are basically a one-size fits all PUL cover with all snaps. You adjust the size with snaps like the OS BGs. I used them with prefolds and LOVED them. Just trifold the prefold and stick it in, and use it like a pocket without having to stuff. You can wipe them clean after a change and use them again (unless they get poop or something on them.) Or just rotate two all day long with wiping them off inbetween changes.

sb518

what's the difference between FLIP covers - Not reinforced and reinforced?

The reinforced ones have that white plastic backing behind ALL of the snaps. The other ones only have the white plastic backing on the waist snaps.

*BUMP* Lowered Thirsties covers

Will take offers on prefolds and I'll need your zip for shipping estimates.

sb518

Here are some more pics of the BGs.

14868cf0.jpg

The wear on the laundry tabs - they all look like this.

98555b74.jpg

The white one has different velcro and tabs.

380cbfd8.jpg

KatrinaUSC

Any that would fit a 22lb 18m old? I wanted to do cloth with my son, but was too busy getting the hang of breastfeeding to accumulate diapers! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Misty-Bug

there is a lot here I want. If it is still available next month I will get some off you. I am thinking the thirsties, some liners, and the BG's.

Phil is on the fence because it is more money. lol

KatrinaUSC

KatrinaUSC said:
Any that would fit a 22lb 18m old? I wanted to do cloth with my son, but was too busy getting the hang of breastfeeding to accumulate diapers! Hahaha

Edit: Wow! My son is definitely NOT 18 months... He is almost 14 months... Haha Apparently I need to go to bed!!

Misty-Bug

Hey Tumble.....about how long do the infant prefolds fit until? can you put the flip covers with them? Also do you have snappi's?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC