Have you ever seen a car seat in a tractor?? Pics.

mykidsmylife

This is our house meisters tractor/snow plow. He rode by and I got a trip out of this and had to get a picture. ;) He knows I was taking the pictures..

Last edited:
ADS

cpsaddict

Acutally, yes, I have seen/installed a car seat in a tractor. It was a John Deere, like the one in the picture. It has a buddy seat, with seatbelt and the Scenera fits nicely. LOL! My dad is a farmer and likes to take the kids on rides with him.

On a side note, about 10 years ago, my dad got to visit the Deere factory in Germany. Apparently, if you spend $400k on a tractor, you get a free tour. LOL!

sunnymw

Looks like a 90s seat, but I don't guess it'd matter as much in a tractor as you're just trying to contain the kiddos more than anything, LOL!!

Neat!!

mykidsmylife

Some European seat. It has the harness in it but he taped it on the back. I am guessing he lost the bar that holds the harness in. LOL.

mamajava

Senior Community Member
When the girls were babies, we always had their infant buckets installed in the tractors.

mommy-medic

Haven't seen tractor use, but have seen what looks like a complete air on a 4 wheeler.... Think he had been aerating his lawn. I guess if it keeps junior in sight and out of the road it works...

IMG00008-20100917-16351.jpg

SavsMom

Yep, my BIL often takes their kids with him during harvest - they get buckled in their seats in his john deer combine all the time :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC