I'm gonna break his little heart.

DH & I got our van all cleaned out last weekend (man was there a ton of crap in it, can we say projectile hell. I'm ashamed of myself). After we got it all cleaned out I took it to the do it yourself car wash to vacuum out the 5695678458675679687 lbs of Kix cereal all over it. LOL... I came back home & scrubbed the seats up as they were nasty.

After I was all done I had to go pick up DS from my moms as he had stayed the night w/ her. So since the back seats weren't back in the van yet I just installed his seat in the middle row (man did it install easy peasy). He's loving his seat there so much. Wed on the way home from school his little voice says to me, "mommy, my seat stay here longer please". The poor guy is gonna be crushed when I move it back to it's spot. I'd leave it but it's a tad hard for me to tighten the harness in that position & it would be even harder to put one of the girls in RF in the back.

ADS

babyherder

Awww! Its ok. Maybe he needs some special thing that only works in the back. Like a special toy or whatever.

AtTheSouthDam

Could you load one of the girls through the hatch for a little while, a few weeks maybe? I know how you feel. DD2 loves to sit in the back row. I put her seat back there now because I thought I had an extra person yesterday. I was wrong so I moved DD1 back to the middle row so it would be easier to buckle her (DD2 seat can only go in the middle of the last row). DD2 wants it to stay that but I really don't like having to kneel in the middle row to buckle her up (or climbing through the hatch when she was RF) but I would appease her for a few weeks before moving moving everything back.

If I was strong enough to deal w/ doing up one of the girls in the back I'd do it. I'm waiting until Thurs though to put DS's seat in the back. So he's gettin 2 weeks of the middle row (unless something comes up before then needing me to take all 3 somewhere).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC