Elizabeth is now offically forward facing.....

emandbri

With boots and a jacket she is over the 45 lbs weight limit of her radian. She is 4 years 5 months old. 43 lbs without coat and boots and 41 inches tall.

Ironically she is more excited about being in the middle than being forward facing. ;) I had her outboard because it was easier for the preschool teachers to get her in but now I can buckle her from the driver's seat.

Here she is, and yes she cut her bangs. ;)
IMG_1040.JPG

Here is how much room she has.
IMG_1042.JPG

I'm not really liking how high the headwings are on the radian but lower would but them over the harness slots.

New siggy coming soon!

Last edited:
ADS

mumof2

yay I am hoping I can get my daughter RF till she is at least 4..will all depend on when her brother outgrows his cosco

mommy-medic

She's super cute! Congrats for your 4 years of RFing! I wouldn't have noticed her hair if you hadn't said anything- I think they all do that at some point in time though. Don't worry, it grows back quickly. :D

Sydney will be 4 in 2 months- and she's starting to ask if she can use her "pink butterfly seat" like she has in the nanny's car (Nautilus). I hate to not use the XTSL I bought for RFing as long as I could, but I figure at 4 she can have a say in it as well.

canadiangie

I just turned Sophie this week too! She is 4 years and 6mos and 36lbs and was in a 35lb rf Radian. She is sooooooooo happy to be forward facing. Every morning she confirms with me that she's still forward facing. :p I have a FrontierXT (aka 85) on order for her right now... Not a fan of the RN ff.

Elizabeth looks so cute (and man she's big, I'm so envious of that weight stat of hers) even with her funky bangs. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC