Vent Car seat advertisements

ADS

Lea_Ontario

Clicked it - here's what it says (bolding mine) :

Rear-Facing Seats: Infants
Birth to at least 1 year old and at least 20 pounds

For the best possible protection keep infants in the back seat, in rear-facing child safety seats, as long as possible up to the height or weight limit of the particular seat. At a minimum, keep infants rear-facing until a minimum of age 1 and at least 20 pounds. Always read the child seat instruction manual. Each manufacturer provides specific instructions.

If your child has outgrown their rear-facing seat (at a minimum age 1 and at least 20 pounds), then they’re ready for forward-facing seats.

Shop infant car seats, convertible car seats and travel systems.

monica-m

CPST Instructor
What really bugs me about Walmart (and Target and other sites) is that they have the Nauti listed under convertible seats :mad:. I know someone that bought a Nauti for their 7 month old because it was listed under convertible seats. Her well meaning DH sent in the registration card so it cannot be returned now.

Kyras_Mama

What really bugs me about Walmart (and Target and other sites) is that they have the Nauti listed under convertible seats :mad:. I know someone that bought a Nauti for their 7 month old because it was listed under convertible seats. Her well meaning DH sent in the registration card so it cannot be returned now.

Yes, THIS!!! Where they have them listed as both convertible and booster when they're NOT convertible drives me nuts just for that reason. I thought at first maybe it was just someone confused because of them being called 3-in-1 until I saw that the maestro, etc. are too. There needs to be another category.

sunnymw

Personally I think that we all got it backwards with "convertible" and "combination".

RF/FF seats are a combination of rear-facing and forward-facing restraints...
FF/HBB seats are able to be converted from FF to booster...
I mean... really... I could see how confusing that is... WE (the people that know/care about child restraints or the companies themselves) messed that one up. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC