For Sale Overland Donner, Skip Hop saddle bags, Shoes-Stride Rite, See Kai Run, Pediped boy and girl

lovemyfamily

Pictures to come!

Prices do NOT include reasonable shipping, and delivery confirmation cost, I do combine the shipping cost for more than 1 item. Let me know on the shoes, if you want the box or not. Paypal fees are not included, but will be calculated and added to the total with shipping.
Clearing out, trying to make room for Christmas gifts, and fund a new stroller.
First is the Overland Donner which makes a great toddler sized diaper bag, or a bag for mom's who are light packers, of which I am not. Also makes a REALLY cute purse, great for hikes, days out at the zoo etc. Color is blue. Bottom, corners show a bit of dirt, no tears in the fabric etc. Asking $20 plus reasonable shipping. It's really light weight so it should ship pretty cheap.
Skip Hop saddle bags in chocolate and grey. $10 each plus reasonable shipping. Neither show any wear, I think the chocolate 1 may have been used a few times, charcoal has never been used.

Original Pediped boy shoes, They are Josh and are navy, light blue, and white, size 0-6 months. Worn 1 or 2 times, they show no wear, and honestly look new. With the box or without, let me know so I can get an accurate shipping weigh. Price is $15 plus reasonable shipping.
See Kai Run boy Becket, size 0-6 months, worn 1-2 times, again look new. With the box or without, let me know for accurate shipping quote. Colors are navy, brown and cream. Price is $15 plus reasonable shipping.
Pediped Flex, girls Molly in fuschia. Size is 7/23. Rubber along the bottom shows some scuffs from being worn, canvas is super clean. These come with both sets of inserts, with or without the box, let me know. Price is $15 plus reasonable shipping.
Stride Rite girl white sandals, Daffodil, Stage 3, white leather. Size is 7M. Purchased this previous spring from Nordstrom. Clean, show some minor toe scuffing. Velcro works great! $8 plus reasonable shipping.
Pediped Flex, girls Anya in light pink. These look new, very minor scuff on the toe of the left shoe! Come with both sets of inserts. Size is 7/23. $18 plus reasonable shipping. Let me know if you want the box.
Pediped originals, girl Hailey fuschia, size 12-18 months. Very minor toe scuffing. $15 plus reasonable shipping. Let me know if you want the box.
Blue Land's End snow boots. Great condition, used for 1 winter. $15 plus shipping. I don't have the box.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC