MA covers

BlessedMama10

I think I read that there is another seat that the cover will interchange with on the MA. Am I going crazy or is that true?

ADS

StillThankful

I think I read that there is another seat that the cover will interchange with on the MA. Am I going crazy or is that true?

No. You are not going crazy:) The cover that fits the MA, but not authorized thru Britax, is the Roundabout 50 cover--not the original Roundabout.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Classic MA and not the new generation models.

BlessedMama10

No. You are not going crazy:) The cover that fits the MA, but not authorized thru Britax, is the Roundabout 50 cover--not the original Roundabout.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Classic MA and not the new generation models.

Ok thanks! I was talking about the Classic MA. I have one that only has a year and half of life left but I hate to toss it out. I desperately need a new cover and harness for it though and can't find a cheap enough MA cover. I though maybe I would have better luck if I had more options added to my search.

FLmom

Ok thanks! I was talking about the Classic MA. I have one that only has a year and half of life left but I hate to toss it out. I desperately need a new cover and harness for it though and can't find a cheap enough MA cover. I though maybe I would have better luck if I had more options added to my search.

Here's one in swap that's only $10.

ETA: I'm not sure if the roundabout cover is any different than the roundabout 50 cover though??? I thought they were the same but I'd double check.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC