Question Swapping covers on a HB TB

mlohry

So I posted a thread earlier about boosters for my son, he was really wanting to get a Monterey booster, but it sounds like he just fits better in a HB TB. I was thinking I could get him to come over to the TB idea if I could get a Disney cars cover for the seat. I called Graco and they will sell me a Disney no back booster TB cover, for 15.95 shipped which I am willing to pay. Now I would have to find him a HB TB that would maybe match, and I would like an elite, but would that idea work out OK? Otherwise I could buy a Disney no back booster and a HB TB and merge them.

ADS

ericarizo

The name of the cover listed below is Kaley and it is very pink/fuschia color not red by any means.

no problem at all... the no back is really just the bottom half of the highback, anyway.

I'd do it in a heartbeat... buy a nice red/black patterned highback one and buy the cover for the bottom portion from graco.

in fact, I'd get THIS ONE - it looks made to go with it - http://acab.bnocheckout.com/store/shop_product.php?UPC=15014

mlohry

I think we are going to give him brother's all black and gray HB TB and put the Cars cover on it, I can't find one that is a better color for the Cars cover.

babyherder

You need the old cover that was almost all red. But it was a nice, gender neutral, bright color so of course Graco stopped making it and you can't buy it. :(

mlohry

[You need the old cover that was almost all red. But it was a nice, gender neutral, bright color so of course Graco stopped making it and you can't buy it.]

That is SO sad to hear!! My son's FAVORITE color is red, hands down he would have LOVED that!

zactayaus

yeah, I remember several red covers... one that was darker... we had that one... it was a mesh-type cover, but never pilled or anything and was quite comfy - http://www1.epinions.com/prices/Graco_TurboBooster_8497_Victory

this is the one I wish was still available for your purpose - http://www1.epinions.com/prices/Graco_8497RDL_Red_Line

I just sold the one in your first link and I have the one in your second link.:love:

I was actually on the hunt for many many months for that second one. A member here actually found it for me and offered to go pick it up and mail it to me.:thumbsup: We love that cover.:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC