Pictures of Elizabeth in the new britax seats....

emandbri

Mae, Munchkin, and I met up at babies r us a few weeks ago, I haven't had time to post the pictures. :eek:

Elizabeth is 4 years 5 months old, 43 lbs, and 41 inches tall.

She is already too tall for the roundabout 55. :thumbsdown:

IMG_0956.JPG

she does still fit in the marathon 70.

IMG_0959.JPG

She seems to have a little more room than in the old style MA

IMG_0957.JPG

here she is rear-facing. She is 3 lbs over the rear-facing weight limit, we were just curious how she would fit.

IMG_0963.JPG

her she is with the headrest down so you can see how much headroom she has.

IMG_0964.JPG

Here is how she fits in her radian.

IMG_0967.JPG

Last edited:
ADS

Baylor

What a cutie!! I love seeing the seats and how all the kiddies fit in them differently. Thanks!

emandbri

I edited my OP, I hadn't measured Elizabeth in a while she is actually 41 inches, she has grown 2 inches since her birthday in July. :whistle:

Kat_Momof3

thanks for the pics... shows the new ones, while they LOOK shorter than the originals, actually offer a bit more grow room.

brittany

it is strange how these new britax seats fit diff kids...my yds is 3y2mo and 44" tall and 36 lbs and has an inch of RF room left in the RA55, but had outgrown the classic marathon RF...(pics in another thread)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC