piddle pad in combi shuttle?

lovemybabies924

i have a shuttle that goes to 22lbs..anyone know what piddle pad fits best in this seat? i know they are not really recommended but all my kids have had terrible explosions and i would like to not have to drive w/a baby on just a blanket and so seat pad :)

ADS

rachelandtyke

I used something like these with my kids:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/PeeWees-Disposable-Multi-Use-Pads-pk/dp/B000056JNO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1291746568&sr=1-2"]Amazon.com: PeeWees Disposable Multi-Use Pads - 36 pk.: Baby[/ame]
They are very thin, but did the job . . .

Don't know if they are recommended, but they were so thin I didn't feel they were unsafe.

monica-m

CPST Instructor
An infant sized prefold cloth diaper would probably work. Some good quality ones would be a good investment. They also make the best burp cloths ever (as well as diapers). I always have some around because they serve so many purposes.

lovemybabies924

i CD part time so i have a good 4dz prefolds hehe i will try that if the piddle pad dosnt fit..i ordered the original because i wasnt keen on the new one or the sunshine kids one because u have to pull the harness thru a slot on those..if it dosnt fit my carseat safely then its going in DS titan because were potty training!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC