Slides for carseat presentation

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
How have others broken down their slides before? I was going to do short slides w/ a picture on each type (infant, rfing, ffing, etc). Shoud I then do seperate slides for rules that apply to all the seats (tightness of seatbelt or latch, no coats, etc) instead of putting them on each section? This is my list so far of things to cover, anything else I missed? I feel like it's really in depth but it's the same stuff I'd cover at an event, I just don't usually have a van w/ all types of seats in it.

Infant
Bundle Me
Coats
Less than an inch movement
Usually no latch in center
Seatbelt OR latch, not both
Secure loose straps
No front seat
Harness height
RFing limits
No dangling toys
No suction cup shades
No mighty tite
No seat protector
No strap covers
No RFing mirrors
Proper recline
Convertible
Coats

ERF
Secure loose straps
Tether
EH
No front seat
Harness height
RFing limits
FFing limits
No suction cup shades
No mighty tite
No seat protector
No strap covers
No RFing mirrors
Proper recline

FFing only/combo
Coats
Secure loose straps
Tether
EH
No front seat
Harness height
FFing limits
Lap belt
No suction cup shades
No mighty tite
No seat protector
No strap covers
No RFing mirrors

HBB
Coats
Booster limits
When to go to a NBB
State law
4’9” recommendations
No front seat
Latchable boosters
Lap belt

NBB
Coats
State law
4’9” recommendations
Headrest for boosters
No front seat
Latchable boosters
Lap belt

Buses (not sure if I'll cover this)
Compartmentalization
Age/size
Lap belt

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC