Parkway SGL pictures

aeormsby

DD is 4y10m, right at 40lb, about 40" tall with about a 15" torso (and her little belly is a little more noticeable in these pictures :p). Sorry for the goofy faces, she likes to try to look cute for pictures.

Pictures aren't the best because it's 7pm, but we're leaving on a trip tomorrow so I had to get out there to test it out. This is my first booster experience. I really don't plan on using it at all until closer to spring, and then it would be in DH's truck (the vehicle in the pictures - a 2004 Dodge Dakota quadcab). I couldn't pass up the price on Goores last weekend.

Headrest is 2 notches up.
Without the SG clipped:
100_2213.JPG

SG clip too short I think:
100_2214.JPG

SG clip about the right length I think:
100_2217.JPG

And in her Frontier for comparison (I think she has about 3 clips to go with the harness still)
100_2144.JPG

ADS

ginny4

the headrest looks too high. is the shoulder belt through the guide of the booster?? i can't tell.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I think if the headrest were lowered, it would be too far off the side of her shoulder. So raising it is the acceptable fix (it does look like it's in the belt guide, at least in the first picture).

Interesting the seat seems so much better suited to so much bigger kids. The minimum weight is 40lbs, isn't it? I'd love to get Leah in one, she's the same age but about 5 inches taller and 2 pounds heavier, just to see comparison pics!

Thanks for sharing, that pink is divine and your dd is way cute! :)

aeormsby

I noticed the headrest looked high in the pictures. Not sure if it's the angle of the pictures (I had to hold the camera up at the top of the front seat and aim down to get a good pictures). I'll have to take a side view or more straight on picture next time we try it out. The belt guide is really hidden up in the headrest. The little slot to get the seatbelt through makes it tricky to get it in, but will keep it from slipping out when in use.

Spam

Too cute! Love the pink! My two year old is the same size as your dd with a slightly longer torso lol.

sunnymw

LOVE the pink!!! My DS1 would love a pink booster but he's nowhere near mature enough to start booster training-----and nowhere near heavy enough for the PWSG!!

Kat_Momof3

she's precious!! I like her better in the frontier harnessed... I'm just not crazy about the shoulderbelt so close to the edge of her shoulder.... and she looks so narrow for that seat... but as I assume you need to booster train her, I'd get a turbobooster instead.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Thanks for the pic's. It's a pretty color! After seeing your pic's though I'm glad I didn't buy one. I ordered two Maxi Cosi Rodi XR's and a Recaro Vivo. Waiting for them to arrive. :whistle:

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC