Vent new cover for BACKLESS turbobooster... ONLY backless

Kat_Momof3

now, the reason for the vent... why the HECK couldn't they make this a highback booster? it'd be so COOL for boys (not the older ones over 9, perhaps, but at least the 4-8yr olds)

NO... let's keep all the GOOD boy covers for BACKLESS BOOSTERS... especially ones with... DISNEY MOVIE THEMES... so that instead of wanting a nice highback boosters or... dare one hope... NAUTILUS seats... they'll all be begging for BACKLESS BOOSTERS!!!

:thumbsdown:

they even updated the cars one (you can tell, because the cover has the flaps next to the armrests)

ProductDetails.aspx

again... ONLY on backless model!
:thumbsdown:

then the cute robot one I found...

the disney princess even... and that's definitely more for the younger riders
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/GracoBaby/1780972?wid=200&hei=200&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp2

and from the looks of this - the new graco seat will have the same trend of pretty girl options... nothing for boys

http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1779382

ADS

Louisa

CPST Instructor
i would just to take this oppertunity to brag about the fantastic Buzz Lightyear HBTB my fabulous instructor gave me!!

I <3 it i will probably put it on a new tb when this one expires!

Spam

How hard can it be to make a decent boy nautilus or hb? Obviously they have the fabric so what's the deal? I think more people would buy a nauti if it had toy story or cars on it. A and my nephew would love it, but no they have boring gray. :mad: I wish graco would just get it together and make some decent boy covers on other seats besides the backless.

babyherder

If my child loved Buzz or robots or whatever, I'd happily buy both a no back tb with the cool cover and a highback tb with a similar colored cover. And then put the cool lb with the boring hb.

Shaunam

If my child loved Buzz or robots or whatever, I'd happily buy both a no back tb with the cool cover and a highback tb with a similar colored cover. And then put the cool lb with the boring hb.

I thought about doing that before but never got around to it. DS has a black cover in his dad's car and would probably love something cool for the bottom portion. Then I'd keep the backless for emergencies.

mlohry

Can you do that, put a back on an TB no back booster? My DS would love a Cars booster, but I would want him to have a HB. We have the TB love here too.

babyherder

I heard here it would work and be ok. And the backless boosters they sell in the stores look just like the backless portions that come with the highbacks. You could also get a highback and a noback and switch the cool cover to the highback instead of switching the bottom boosters.

christineka

You could also get a highback and a noback and switch the cool cover to the highback instead of switching the bottom boosters.

I'd rather change covers just to keep all same-dated parts together.

I'm not particularly fond of characters on something that is supposed to last for 6 years. Kids tends to love a character for awhile and then move on to something else. I'd rather have nice looking patterns or combinations of good-looking colors rather than having movie/tv characters on car seats, but we all obviously have our different opinions. Besides, my 3 year old would like Buzz on a car seat, but my 7 year old would not.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I miss the original princess cover...that reversed to a plain pink mesh and periwinkle cover when the girl got sick of the princesses. Man, they should all do that....reverse to a neutral/plain color after the babyish cover is outgrown...

Kat_Momof3

if you have a highback, you could just order the replacement cover for the backless portion... but it's still not the SAAAAAME... they need to put these cool prints on the highback ones... on the Nautilus (I'd settle for the Nautilus)

Evolily

the old Dora backless turbo was also very annoying. Especially given that Dora's target demographic is 2-4 y/o's.

Kat_Momof3

I like the first one, but it still isn't made as colorful or as covered by the pattern compared to the girly ones... the third one is also an improvement.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC