ProSport comfort foam

Spam

I contacted Recaro because I hate the seatbelt install. I have the seatbelt crossing the harness problem, but also stated a problem with the lap belt position. It doesn't lay flat against the seat back because of the tension in it. I also noticed the latch belt does the same, but since it's behind the seat pad it's not as bad. I would find it annoying if I were sitting against it and I think it bothered A too because he would never sleep in it. He slept in the fr85 every trip almost, even 15 minute short trips, but over a two hour trip in the prosport he stayed awake the entire time there and on the way back only slept for like 20 minutes and woke up crying and mad. Anyways, I contacted them awhile ago, right after I got it and last week Gayle asked if I would be willing to try a comfort foam piece. She said if we liked it and it seemed to work, they'd make them and send me a finished product. We recieved it Monday and A's rode in it twice and slept both times. Maybe coincidence, but maybe it worked. I'd take a pic of it, but it's freezing out. Just thought I'd share.

ADS

Spam

I had the seat in the house the other day, so here's a pic of the comfort foam. The only directions I recieved with it was the narrow end goes towards the top of the seat. I placed it behind the head seat pad, over the lapbelt. A's sleeping in it all the time now.
100_2376.jpg
100_2377.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC