Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: SUCCESS!!!!!

Carseat Crazy

SUCCESS!!!!!

Just thought I'd share! I FINALLY got a good install in my van. In the back row I have:
    nautilus/FF scenera/evenflo big kid booster (on the second highest click, I might swap it out for the harmony literider when my hubby gets home, b/c I'm not really fond of the big kid booster)
    second row:
    turbo booster and rear-facing EFTA.

I was FINALLY able to figure out a way to get the scenera and nautilus next to each other, so I no longer will have to listen to my 5yr old and 7yr old fighting in the car. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!! And with this set-up, it means that I can continue to use the nautilus when my new little guy joins us in april. I'll just have to move my (by then almost 2 1/2 yr old) to the scenera, not sure if it will go in rear-facing, but she's got a long torso anyway, and is on the top slots of it anyway, so I *might* just leave it. I'll make that decision when its NOT 33 degrees out! )

I'm so happy!!! That nautilus is a bear of a seat!!! but i have good installs on both the scenera and the nautilus, and there is just enough room for my oldest to buckle her seat belt.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: SUCCESS!!!!!

what vehicle? I'm amazed to hear of the nauti working in a 3-across in a 3rd row.

Check out my new hair blog - Ruthie-dos

Carseat Crazy

Re: SUCCESS!!!!!

its a 2006 kia sedona. it has the 40/60 split. the nautilus is on the 40 side of the seat, by itself, and the scenera/big kid booster and sharing the 60 side. of course, this can all change if my 7yr old complains about the booster, but we will see!!