LOVE THIS!!!!!!

Sunshy9

LOVE the carseat usage and the age of the child still in a harness!!!!
Way to go Toyota!! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8iFqz1Ogig"]YouTube - Ideas for Good -- Rollercoaster[/ame]

ADS

StPaulMom

Even my DH commented on that! Well, after he teased me for knowing which seat it was after a millisecond :whistle:

Kat_Momof3

I was excited when I first saw it and had to rewind on the dvr to watch it again to be sure... straps were snug and chest clip was where it should be... I did wonder if she could have been rf, but at that size, I knew it wasn't something to quibble over, as she was clearly at an age where she's fine being ff.

toyota is doing so much better than most other car companies... strange, with them being made in japan and all (where carseat laws are lax)... must be their american agents doing their jobs better than those for the other companies.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
That is my FAVORITE commercial. I am a roller coaster/theme park junkie and between that and being a car seat nut, my roommate kindly indulges me and lets that commercial play when we're watching things off of the DVR.

That little girl looks just a smidge too big to RF in that seat. I LOVE that she states her age, and looks totally comfy!

There's a Walmart/Grandpa commercial that has pretty good usage too, I can't recall what it is exactly, though.

WhatAboutPuppy

Not only is she harnessed totally correctly but she's also ALMOST 4 as she clearly states that she is 4 and dad replies, "almost". She would totally be in a booster in any other commercial! Most likely backless. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC