For Sale 8 Katydids Pockets, Like new

indigoblossom

i've got eight katydids, 6 melon, 2 sage with both the adjustable inserts and the newborn inserts (so a total of 16) all in EEEEUC!. they were only used a short time when i coverted to all AIOs and pockets but then things got crazy and long story short, i'm not CDing anymore and if i ever do, i'm just going to use prefolds for ease of laundering in our new HE machine.

there are no stains or issues, they were seriously maybe used for two months in a heavy rotation of BGs, KDs and various fitteds. KDs are superior to FBs in terms of fit and i love that they each come with two MF inserts - i used both for overnight use and never had a leak.

i only laundered them in rockin' green or planet detergent and they were always line dried so as to preserve the life of the PUL.

$100ppd shipped priority with DC in the US.

from a pet and smoke free home. thanks!

oct168.jpg

oct165.jpg

oct164.jpg

oct167.jpg

oct166.jpg

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC