Is it possible to order the shorter Radian crotch buckle?

Mommy0608

I need to order a replacement harness and crotch buckle, but only see the new longer replacement buckle. The original length fits Tyler well, so I'm afraid the longer one might be a bit too long. Is the shorter one available still? Anyone know? Also, how fast is their shipping? I kind of need it a.s.a.p. DS had a diaper malfunction on our return trip from Oklahoma. Fortunately it happened just before we got home today, rather than on the way! We'd have really been in trouble. Guess we'd have had to go buy a new seat (which wouldn't be all that horrible, except the minor cost issue). :p

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Call them and see! Sometimes they have parts in the warehouse that aren't listed as available replacements.

Mommy0608

Question number 2: I just read in the FAQ section on the SK website that they do not sell products to the public, and if I order from them it would be sent to a nearby retailer! What?! How does that work?

ETA: Thanks, KQ. I suppose I could call and see. I just hoped that I could order something and be done. :p

Mommy0608

Thanks. I guess I'll be calling in the morning. I just put the longer buckle and harness straps in my online cart to see if it'll let me purchase, and indeed it does (I didn't complete the order though). Ironically, at the bottom of the page, it says all orders must be done online and that they won't do phone orders for security reasons. :shrug-shoulders: Guess I'll see what they say. I just hate calling places. :eek:

APmama2MAK

I have a shorter one, nothing wrong with it, I just wanted the longer one so I ordered it :) LMK if you want it

Mommy0608

Thanks, ladies! :love: I appreciate the offers. I'm actually going to order the longer buckle because it'll be easier for DH to buckle I think. If it's really too long, then I'll take one of you up on the offer. :thumbsup:

BW1426

I think I have a shorter one too Jenny. I'll look downstairs in my box of carseat paraphernalia. I'd think it should get from me to you pretty quickly. Let me know if you need one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC