For Sale Lots Of Stuff! (diaper related, shoes, and sleep stuff for babies)

Mylilboyblue

PICTURES ADDED!!!

I have a bunch of things for sale so I wanted to make one thread to list it out. All prices include shipping and prices are negotiable!

Robeez Brown Fur Lined Booties - Size 0-6 months. - bought when DS1 was a baby and he wore them once. DS2 and DD never wore them. EEUC. Asking $15 shipped.

037.jpg

036.jpg

Keen Sandals - Pinecone Newport H2. Toddler size 10. We bought these in May of this year but my DH hated them so DS1 rarely wore them. They are in EEUC. Come in the original box. Asking $20.

2010023.jpg

2010024.jpg

4 Small Halo Sleepsacks - In Regular cotton - Blue, White with bears, and Camo print. In Organic Cotton Cats and Dogs Print. organic sold All in EUC. Asking $5 each for the regular cotton.

2010017.jpg

1 Big Baby Woombie (14-19lbs) - in Tahiti Blue (I think, it is a bright blue). Worn once. Comes in original package. Asking $15 shipped.
Woombie sold!

Finally I have a bunch of Diaper covers. All were worn a couple of times before they were outgrown (unless noted). :rolleyes: (my baby is huge)

1 Small Orange Scantinator Fleece Cover EEUC. Worn once. $10

2010022.jpg

1 Twinkletoes One Size Diaper Cover - Wubbzy Print - $8

2010020.jpg

2 Fishnoodles Side Snap Diaper Covers - Medium - 1 Brown with Mint trim and 1 Tie Dye with light blue trim. For some reason the brown didn't hold up as well as the tie dyed and has some fraying of the FOE and some pulls. Asking $5 for the brown, $8 for the Tie Dye.

2010019.jpg

3 Thirsties Covers in Size Medium. Bought from a mama here in EUC. Ocean, Aqua, and a darker Blue. Asking $5 each or $12 for all 3.

2010021.jpg

pending for all 4
Aden & Anise Blankets. These are not the Target ones. They were probably used once or twice. I have a ton. These are the ones getting no love. 2 white and 2 Boys Toys prints. Asking $20 for the set.
038.jpg

Please PM with interest. Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:
ADS

Mylilboyblue

Bump for added pictures!

Will add pictures of the 4 A&A blankets and the Robeez Boots once I get batteries for my camera. :)

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC