My Parkway SGL is HERE!

cookie123

It just arrived. I can hardly wait to see it. I only wish it wasn't gray and gray! I'll try really hard to post some pictures later. You know how I have issues with this. If it works out I'm getting the pink one for Hannah.

ADS

cookie123

I had to take a shower and I'm working on the photos this very second on the other computer. Have patience! I just had surgery ya know, and the thing is heavy!

ETA: Still loading. Can I just post a link to photobucket?

Splash

surgery? surgery? I had my entire ankle rebuilt and went on a cruise the next day. Don't cry surgery to ME young lady!

cookie123

Well, now you're asking too much! There are no kids here today. They aren't even accessible, they're at their dad's. Their mom is working. So sorry!

Maybe soon, if no one else complies before the moons line up correctly for kids to be available.

cookie123

I couldn't really compress the seat and take the picture, so the measurements are probably about 1/2 inch off. I took it out and installed it. It went in easily. When I tightened the latch, it's snug - you can't pull it out from the seat bight. It does move side to side I'd say about 2 inches.

cookie123

Oh, I forgot to mention - my Parkway's seat isn't just plastic with a cover over it. It's got a foam type cushion underneath the seat cover that's about an inch thick. Did the old Parkway's have this kind of seat?

Kat_Momof3

the original parkways (no armrests) had it... and it definitely made for a cushy ride... I also think it makes the cost more worth it... the Recaro Vivo also has a layer of thick foam padding under the cover on the seat portion and really... just makes you wish for one in an adult size... cause it feels super comfy.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

aeormsby

Cool. I just got an email that mine has shipped (ordered it Wed with the Goores sale) so hopefully it gets here before we go out of town next weekend. I'll definitely post pics with a smaller kid (DD is almost 40lb, not sure on height - we don't plan on using it yet but I couldn't pass up the deal).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC