marathon/ma70/myride side by side

love-pink

does anyone happen to have side by side pictures of these seats. like from a front point of view to see how wide the "bases" are compared to each other.

ADS

mommy-medic

I don't have exactly what you're looking for, but know the MR base is much more narrow than the old MA one. Here is a review I did of the MR the day it came out, compared to an old blvd, if that helps at all.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=83656

ETA- Doh! You already saw the review and posted to it. Sorry. Didn't re-read the thread when I posted link. Will leave it up in case anyone else can benefit from it.

love-pink

went into target today so i grabbed some comparison pictures :thumbsup: the ma is a good inch and a half wider at the base than the mr base. i didnt take a picture but the scenera and comfort sports were about the same size at the base.

IMG00244.jpg

IMG00243.jpg

IMG00242.jpg

IMG00241.jpg

IMG00240.jpg

love-pink

they are all photobucket :thumbsup:. also i could have swore in the first pic the bases were even?? but now looking back at the pictures they are obviously not lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC