Graco My Ride 50% off at Toys R Us starting Friday!!

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Wow is right! I wish I needed another one, but at 40"+ tall and 36#, DD only has a half inch of growing room. What I need is the Nautilus is to be 50% off!

featherhead

Just sold mine for $100, lol. I liked it, but Kezi was starting to look kinda squished, and it wouldn't have been tall enough either. She just about needed the 4th slots up for rear-facing!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Just sold mine for $100, lol. I liked it, but Kezi was starting to look kinda squished, and it wouldn't have been tall enough either. She just about needed the 4th slots up for rear-facing!
DD has been using the 4th slots for RF since we bought the seat a year ago. She still has about a half inch growing room in height. Started out with a couple inches growing room.

featherhead

DD has been using the 4th slots for RF since we bought the seat a year ago. She still has about a half inch growing room in height. Started out with a couple inches growing room.

I have her on the 4th slots on the XTSL too, though they are maybe a 1/2 inch or so above her shoulders. Otherwise the harness pulls her down so much.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I have her on the 4th slots on the XTSL too, though they are maybe a 1/2 inch or so above her shoulders. Otherwise the harness pulls her down so much.
In the MR, the 4th slot was just a slight bit above her shoulders last year (hard to tell unless you knew what you were looking for) and now she's over the 4th slot. She was 40" last time I measured just over a month ago, so she's likely a bit taller now. Doesn't matter to you since you already sold the seat and have something else that works, but just so others know that a 4 year old 50/50 child (about 50th percentile for both) can fit comfortably in the My Ride. I swear my child is the poster child for this seat. :ROTFLMAO: I'm hoping she'll make it to 40# before outgrowing by height (not likely though) as then I'd consider just moving her straight to a Parkway SGL. Else I guess a Nautilus for a few pounds of harnessed FF and ensuring booster maturity!

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Anyone else cynical like me and think the manufacturers are TRYING to create the Jan. shortage they threatened? :whistle:

featherhead

In the MR, the 4th slot was just a slight bit above her shoulders last year (hard to tell unless you knew what you were looking for) and now she's over the 4th slot. She was 40" last time I measured just over a month ago, so she's likely a bit taller now. Doesn't matter to you since you already sold the seat and have something else that works, but just so others know that a 4 year old 50/50 child (about 50th percentile for both) can fit comfortably in the My Ride. I swear my child is the poster child for this seat. :ROTFLMAO: I'm hoping she'll make it to 40# before outgrowing by height (not likely though) as then I'd consider just moving her straight to a Parkway SGL. Else I guess a Nautilus for a few pounds of harnessed FF and ensuring booster maturity!

I stuck my nephew in it in spring, rear-facing... He was 5 years old, almost 40 lbs, not sure how tall, barely an inch above his head:p

AllieCanada

Where did you find this advertised? I'm trying to find it

It's in the flyer starting this Friday

011-4.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC