It's a girl -What is your fav seat

nevaehsmommy

Looking for a cute infant or convertible seat. $200 or below. Second row of Dodge Caravan. No latch. Would need to fit an infant well. She has 6#er

ADS

Spam

My favorite girlie convertibles are the Alma MyRide and idk, they have a few that are cute. Infant seats the Snugride 35 in Lily or the SR30 in Mirabella and the Chickadee Baby Trend is adorable. Or maybe the Butterfly Truefit?? There are so many cute girlie prints, boys really miss out.

nevaehsmommy

My favorite girlie convertibles are the Alma MyRide and idk, they have a few that are cute. Infant seats the Snugride 35 in Lily or the SR30 in Mirabella and the Chickadee Baby Trend is adorable. Or maybe the Butterfly Truefit?? There are so many cute girlie prints, boys really miss out.

She hates the butterfly TF AND Alma myride. She choose the greenish gray myride over the pretty one for her daughter. She is a strange one. I love both the seats. I am not sure she likes the greenish one but she needed a seat THAT day.

However TF are on sale right now at diapers.com thanks for the mental reminder.

Keeanh

Oooooh! That Chickadee is fabulous!! I WANT IT!

(And I am someone who is not "into" carseat covers. Mine are all black & grey except the butt ugly spiral MR because that's what was on sale :p.)

babyherder

- a Bartlett myride? Its super soft and has some nice blue but its not overly bright. Or maybe Chadwick depending on what it looks like under the infant insert.
- Dakota Babytrend (It has a butterfly but only one)
- True Fit in Misty Morning or Blue Aurora
- Snugride 32 Rittenhouse
- Safeseat in Birkshire
- Snugride 35 in Laguna Bay, Maddox, Racer, or Nolan
- Snugride 30 in Nobel or B is for Bear
- Keyfit 30 in Fuego, Miro, Limonada
- Coccoro (Comes in lots of great colors but no cutesy prints)
- Shuttle 33 in Blue Lagoon, Jade, or Kiwi

nevaehsmommy

-
- Coccoro (Comes in lots of great colors but no cutesy prints)

I would love to get this seat. How does it compare height wise to the scenera? Her oldest is 2 years old only 23 # but is ready to outgrow it height wise rear facing. Her other daughter is 10 months and wears 18 month shirts and 6 month pants LOL

DahliaRW

For a 10mo in 18 month shirts I would not get a concorro. It'll be outgrown about the same time as the scenera would. Short shell height.

luvsviola

I love my pink Onboard 35. This is a pic with a 13" Fisher Price doll. The deluxe base has built in lockoffs.

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

nevaehsmommy

I think what I am going to do is this.

Give her my myride. It is bright purple I have the infant insert and harness pads in the closet. She can buy a new cover if she does not like it. She can also buy a cheap infant seat if she wants or buy a new harness for the seat the wet diaper exploded in.

Then buy Nevaeh either a Maestro/Nauti/booster

No use having to buy two new seats. I remember I put Glorryanna in the myride when she was 5#10 oz and it fit well enough. Much better then her infant seat did

She did like the babytrend with the butterfly. I mentioned that true fits were on sale and she does not like the mandatory lock offs

Originally we were going to get the pink onboard 35 but she says she wants to skip the bucket seat this time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC