Anyone interested in a Pikkolo-EEEUC!

amy919

BUMP!

Bumping one last time. Price reduced to $90 shipped!

I have an Avalon Pikkolo that I absolutely LOVE, but we just don't use it anymore as Sean would much rather be crawling, scooting around or in the stroller and it's just sitting around unused. It was only used a handful of times. I have the original box, the detachable sleeping hood and the support belt (never used, still sealed in the original package) for extra support for babies weighing over 18 pounds.

The pikkolo can be worn front facing in, front facing out, on your hip,or on your back. All positions are amazingly comfortable and it's foolproof to use!

Here is a picture of the Avalon:

http://http://www.flickr.com/photos/amy919/5205691658/

Here is a link to the website with all of the info on the Pikkolo:

Pikkolo

Paid $129 for it, plus $22 for the support belt. Asking $100 shipped. It is brand new condition, so pristine it could easily be given as a gift.

Let me know if anyone is interested. It's gonna be a real tight Christmas around here and I'm trying to raise some money to have some stuff to put under the tree :).

Thanks, Amy

Last edited:
ADS

amy919

Bumping one last time.

I really need this gone! It's killing me that it's going to waste sitting around! Price reduced to $90 shipped!

amyd

I might be interested. Would you measure the waist belt for me? My Beco is getting a bit tight as my pregnancy progresses, so I'm kinda looking for something with a bit longer waist belt.

amy919

I might be interested. Would you measure the waist belt for me? My Beco is getting a bit tight as my pregnancy progresses, so I'm kinda looking for something with a bit longer waist belt.

I think it is a bit shorter than the Beco Butterfly. The waist strap is adjustable from 16"-54".

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC