Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Community Member Polola0628's Avatar

Re: Online only specials Thanksgiving day at Walmart!

Okay, it's 3am EST and sale isn't up yet...
    DD1|N|6y10m| - FF Turbo / Big Kid HB
    DD2|M|4y10m| - FF Livia FR85/Ventura XTSL
    DD3|N|2y1m| - RF Plum RXT
    2006 Nissan Pathfinder

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I hope it comes up in the next few minutes! I don't want to have to wait another hour or more!
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Same here! Though I'm already buzzing around the house cleaning.
    2006 Nissan Pathfinder

Carseat Crazy

Coooommeeee on
    Diana, Mommy To:
    Kolin [5.5.04]-Ava [12.13.05]-Aden [2.18.09]

Quote Originally Posted by Calideedle View Post
    Coooommeeee on

Seriously!!
    2006 Nissan Pathfinder

it's up!
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Carseat Crazy

Awesome! Got them.

Aden woke up at 11:57 so I grabbed my Laptop so I could nurse him while I buy them ... I forgot to grab my Fathers Card (he bought them as part of the kids Xmas presents). The info was already stored on Walmart.com minus his Card Verification Number. Convenient! So I had to use Paypal which took forever. Long story short, I got them! lol
    Diana, Mommy To:

It's up. I ordered my jackets and even got the colors I wanted! I went back and checked to see if they might have the colors in stock in the sizes I wanted, and they did! Even got DH one but decided not to buy myself one. I've got enough jackets anyway! Oh, and thankfully I was where there was still an internet connection! Still on the road to my brother's after that traffic jam on the freeway with an hour and 15 minutes before we arrive at my brother's.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

I got mine, but yikes, what a mess!

First of all, I wanted to get a new spare cover for my seat with money in paypal. I got a cover from the Britax site and they don't take paypal, so I used my card for that and was going to use paypal for the coat.

So I got almost to checking out and realized it never asked if I wanted to use dh's discount code (he is an employee), so I went back and started over.

I'm about to check out, and I do, and the split second I hit submit, I realized my OLD address was in there. Crap!

So I log into my account and cancel the order and start over.

This time, the money has been taken out of my paypal account and there is not enough left in there to re-buy.
    So I used my debit card, but I didn't want to since I had used it for my new seat cover.

My cancellation e-mail for the first order says if you pay a different way than debit/credit, then they have issued a refund and it can take up to 10 business days to come back.

Yikes! Oh well. I got my coat, I got my seat cover, everything is good.
    Mom to:

I just checked Walmart's site, and the color and size I got is still available.
    Oh well, no way to know last night. All the men's and the girls are sold out now.

My paypal refund came already, I'm glad I don't really have to wait up to 10 business days for it.

Now I just hope the jacket fits! I got the 3X, the biggest they go. I got one last year and it fit almost ok but was too snug for my taste, I returned it. They look a little bigger this year, and I've lost a little weight, so hopefully!
    Mom to:

Just got the Wal-Mart package with the 4 in 1 jackets and OMG, the purple one I got for Nour is so stinking adorable!!!! I LOVE the little heart print fleece inner jacket!!!! I love that the hood is removeable and that the jacket is long enough to keep her little tush warm too! I got her a 24M and I hope it's not way too huge on her!! I had to get Zain a 3T because there were no 2T, I think it went from 24 months to 3T. It looks like it might run large so I really think that the 24 months would have fit him and that Nour might need an 18 months. If it's only a little big, I will keep them so they can wear them next year. Otherwise, I will exchange Nour's and keep Zain's since the don't have a 24M in the blue one.
    Last edited by msg221; 12-01-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Awesome! I got mine and the kids' yesterday (well, mine came the day before but...) and I love them

Mine fits wonderfully, I'm a small girl so I ordered a small for me and it fits Though I was at McDonalds and some chick spilled coffee on it though...

The kids are very cute I got them both the black and pink ones. My youngest is 11mos and I got her an 18mos size, my oldest is 2y11mos and I got her a 4/5. Both jackets should fit them next year, though the inners do fit them now.
    2006 Nissan Pathfinder

Mine should be coming tomorrow! I can't wait! I hope it fits me! If it is a little too snug, I'm going to keep it for next year, I'm planning to lose a lot more weight this coming year.

ETA, I'm not sure what size my kids would have needed. They are wearing Target coats this year because Target had a sale for $20 one week.
    Anyway, up until this year, my kids have always had the Walmart coats. They have always worn either the size of their age or the next size up.
    Last year Hannah had a 5 and Abby had a 3. The 3 fit Abby perfectly (she wore it when she was 2 and it fit well enough then too) and the 5 was a little big for Hannah but close enough.
    Josh was 9-12 months last winter and he wore a 12 mo. It still fits him this year too, though if I were buying him a new coat, I would have gone with 18 months.
    Mom to:

I was so excited to see the kids' jackets, that I haven't even looked at the one I got for DH!

Even though Nour's is a 24 months, it really looks like she's going to be swimming in it! Hopefully it just appears that way. I probably won't be trying it on her or Zain until I get them on Friday.

My coat just came today, 1 day early!
    I love it! It fits, barely. Any tighter and it would be uncomfortable.
    I LOVE that the flap that folds over after you zip it up has snaps not velcro! I have a walmart system jacket from a few years ago that I hate and that flap velcros shut, drives me crazy because most of the time I'd rather not have it done up but it does it automatically.
    I love the fleece on the inside, its soft and comfy. The inner jacket on my older coat was filled with down and the fethers constantly poked me.
    Mom to:

Grrrrrrrr!!!! Mine is now backordered!!!! I payed extra for the 3-5 day shipping and now it's estimated to be here between Monday and Wednesday!!! Can i get a refund for the extra shipping, or is it just my bad luck?
    DD1~8 DD2~5 DS~5 DS2~2

18. Thank You from:

I would totally ask them to refund the money you paid for the faster shipping. Last week I ordered a power inverter from Amazon and paid extra for next day delivery so I'd have it in time for my trip to Calif. Well, even though I ordered it before the deadline for next day shipping, they still didn't get it shipped in time! I asked for a refund on the extra I paid for next day shipping and they had no problem refunding the money.

When I finally did receive it, I saw that it came from Amazon's warehouse about 5 miles from my house! Heck, I could have swung by and picked it up myself on my way out to Calif!

Carseat Crazy

Ours should be here today. I really hope the sizes aren't too big!

I got Kolin a sz. 8, he normally wears a sz. 7 but they only had sz. 6/7. Ava got a sz. 6, she usually wears a sz. 5. Aden got a sz. 24mos and he usually wears that.
    Diana, Mommy To: