Big, Medium and Small in an MA70

Chely7425

I got an MA70 today :) I heart it, it is so pretty! Anyway, super easy install in my liberty, though you would need towel or noodle to get a more reclines install. It puzzles really well with my RF radian and my 99th percentile 17 month old (35 inches) has a fair bit of room. Should get him the year that I need anyway! It also fits my little bitty baby quite well... his shoulders are just about even with the lowest harness height with the infant insert in and he is pretty tiny. Here are pics:

d7941222.jpg

ba1b63a2.jpg

071bac97.jpg

ADS

emtb79

I love the picture of your little one. He's got this look that is just priceless like he's trying to decide to cry. Where's the Radian? I only see the Britax and the SR base.

Chely7425

You can kinda see the edge of the radian over the edge of the MA.... it is pretty hidden back there!

And yeah, the next picture I took of the baby he was screaming!

geekKT

I love the picture of your little one. He's got this look that is just priceless like he's trying to decide to cry. Where's the Radian? I only see the Britax and the SR base.

I see it in the middle...right?

Too cute! I don't need another seat..

Mae

Where's the Radian? I only see the Britax and the SR base.

In the front seats. :p The other is in the middle. I can see the Metro circles and the seat belt down threaded in the belt path. :)

Cute kids!! :love:

Chely7425

In the front seats. :p The other is in the middle. I can see the Metro circles and the seat belt down threaded in the belt path. :)

Cute kids!! :love:

LOL The ground was all snowy and my trunk was full of another MA and a FR85 so I had to stick the radian in the front seat... Yes, I was playing carseats in the snow...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC