Saskatchewan CRST Course dates.

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I went to the link you provided but they did not have any course info. Did you just get it from a phone call?

I have been googling for over two hours to find something here in Alberta and it is impossible. All I can get is that the course is run through St. John's Ambulance, it is 13 hours with a 2 - 4 hour seat check, it is a nationally recognized course and to check my provincial St. John's for more info.

Alberta St. John's does not even list this course as a possibility!:mad: Sooo frustrating! You'd think in a city as big as Calgary that I could get more info easily on this... enough of my rant, I'm going to bed!:dizzy:

I sent an e-mail asking specifically about the May 2/3 course. We'll see what I get back...

JaRylan

I spoke with the contact person and she said she received your email. The Saskatoon course is full but there is still room in the Regina one for May.

This is one of the numbers I found for Alberta (I had a moment so I called the first number and left a message, lol). I would imagine this is the same number you have.

Child Restraint
Training Programs
Child Restraint training is available
through Alberta Transportation
(780) 427-8901. Please contact Alberta
Transportation or St. John
Ambulance Alberta Council Provincial
Office (780) 452-6565
(www.stjohn.ab.ca) for more
information.

So the guy from 780.427.8901 called back and gave me some other contact names for Alberta.

This is supposed to be the coordinator who sets up the courses.
Beverly Lafortune, Edmonton
780.452.6163 ext 223

Carol Berringer-Brown, Calgary

I hope this helps out.

Last edited:

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I received an e-mail stating the Saskatoon class was full as well. She mentioned I could sign up for one of the other courses though. So, I just asked to be added to the May8/9th course in Regina.:D

Regina will still be easier than here (if I could find a course) because I can drop the boys at my mom's in Saskatoon and visit relatives in Regina while doing the course... and maybe you could join me for the May 8/9 course?!

Edited to add: Thanks so much for looking up that info for me. It was the same info I had found. I too just got voicemail but I hate leaving messages, so I was going to try back later. I think taking the course in Regina will be much easier. DH also has his car in a car show on the weekend I would need to go to Winnipeg for that course, so that would have caused some issues as well. (Sorry Jewels! - Come join us in Regina!)

JaRylan

I'll be taking the Regina May 8/9 one as well. It works out better for me costwise and also it will be a better date for my mom to come in to watch Rylan.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC