Ipod nano (4th gen) PINK

ericsmom99

Ipod nano (4th gen) PINK **PENDING**

My DD is selling her Ipod (grandpa bought her a new one :confused:). It is a 4th generation, 8 GB in pink. She has the sync cable and earbuds. It is in great condition, no scratches or anything. She is 14 so it was never banged around or dropped or anything. $60 shipped.

DSC03887.jpg

DSC03886.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
Can you explain to me what an Ipod Nano is? I feel so dumb LOL

DD1 wants one for Xmas but I don't know what else I would need or whatever.

Is it music? Do you have to buy Cards to get more music?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Someone should snap this up and fast because the price is fantastic. Seriously, $60 shipped for a 4th gen Nano is WOW. On eBay they are going for $75-$100 ($80-$85 is most common) PLUS shipping; even ones with scratches!

The 4th generation model offers video so you can rip movies and put them on the Nano or buy movies from iTunes and put them on the Nano! The new Nanos do NOT have video! (5th generation also has video and looks the same as the 4th generation but adds a camera)

Can you explain to me what an Ipod Nano is? I feel so dumb LOL

DD1 wants one for Xmas but I don't know what else I would need or whatever.

Is it music? Do you have to buy Cards to get more music?
You need a Mac or a Windows computer, iTunes (free download from Apple and sign up for a free iTunes account) and music to put on it. The music can be imported from CDs or you can purchase it through iTunes (other places too but iTunes is easiest). You can buy iTunes gift cards to purchase the music and your DD can just add the cards to her account and buy as she feels like it (this is what we do for DD) or you can set up an iTunes allowance where money gets put into her account automatically every month from your credit card, or you can pay per purchase with a credit card. iTunes gift cards can be bought online from Apple with free shipping or from an Apple Store, Best Buy and many other stores.

Here is a site which discusses the different iPod models.
http://www.apple.com/ipod/compare-ipod-models/
From the pictures included in the original post, it looks like she has an iPod classic, though I am not too familiar with the iPods. Maybe it is a different style of the nano.
This link will be more helpful as it has all iPod models from the beginning http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1353 (the link you posted is current models).

ericsmom99

This is pending payment but I have a list going if it falls thru!

Thanks TechnoGranola! (sorry, I may have misspelled your name). We actually were just about to put it on eBay when someone PMed me so we went with selling it here.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC