Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carseat Crazy

Re: Target Disney Princess 7 dolls $27.50

Thank you thank you thank you to all who posted! I got my dolls for $27.50! I bought the new set and returned the one I bought 2 weeks ago.

My Target had both the set with Rapunzel and a set with Sleeping Beauty on an end cap display you just had to look thru them.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I got mine today too. Didn't have the coupon, but I went to where they display the weekly ad near customer service and asked if they had any more. They didn't, so I grabbed the store's copy that was posted on the wall.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Community Member mommy2env's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    I got mine today too. Didn't have the coupon, but I went to where they display the weekly ad near customer service and asked if they had any more. They didn't, so I grabbed the store's copy that was posted on the wall.
    Posted via Mobile Device

DD1~14yrs old~Seatbelt

DD2~8 yrs old ~Cow Frontier 85 and Pink Monterey
    DS~3 yrs old Britax Roundabout and Coccoro in Licorice/Carrot Cake
    DD3~ 10 weeks in a Chicco Keyfit

The one's at my store's entryway are all in a display type thing behind plexiglass or that would be sooooooooooo tempting. (see my other thread- I'm going back tomorrow for more! Scored today big time!)

Uh, it was behind plexiglass...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Uh, it was behind plexiglass...
    Posted via Mobile Device

FWIW, I put the rest of the ad back after I was done shopping. I wasn't going to miss out on 50% off when there was a perfectly good coupon just sitting there. The plexiglass wasn't too hard to get past either! I drove all the way from Canada for those things! Oh, and they had lots of the doll sets but only the ones with Rapunzel.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Did you use the coupon that was above it as well- 50% off two my little pony, littlest pet shop, or strawberry shortcake toys? I used that one today too and got two $30 playsets for half off each.

Quote Originally Posted by mommy-medic View Post
    Did you use the coupon that was above it as well- 50% off two my little pony, littlest pet shop, or strawberry shortcake toys? I used that one today too and got two $30 playsets for half off each.
    Nope. Trying to keep the toys to a minimum this year so the Barbies were the one exception for Rayn.
    April-CRST
    "Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." ~Oprah Winfrey
    DD1-11 years: seatbelt
    DS1-10 years: seatbelt DD2-7.5 years: lightrider
    DS2-6.5 years: parkway DD3-2.5 years: RF RNXT

I just read this and yes at 9pm after DH and the kiddo's were all in bed i went to Target I so also took the ad from the plexi glass i figure the ad is no good in a couple hours anyway! So i get to the checkout lady and she asks me if i had a coupon for them!!! My sister was there just a half hour before me and i guess she asked at the register if they had any coupons. And she said they had a stack of papers at the registers she could scan from . My DD is going to be soooo happy on Christmas when she opens this. She has wanted these dolls for a long time and i just couldn't justify almost $60 for them.
    DD1~8 DD2~5 DS~5 DS2~2

12. Thank You from:

I am so excited I was able to round up 8 coupons, with the help of friends and family I bought 2 of the 7 doll sets, 2 of the 6 fairy doll sets, 2 of the dress up boxes, 2 extra dolls that weren't in the 7 set. My friend's DD and Sofi are now set for Christmas presents (the 2nd of everything was paid for by my friend).

The coupons didn't want to work for the fairies, but the manager came to over ride it, no questions asked. Just a comment that she hates these, cuz when over riding it asks what amount the coupons is, so she has to over ride that too I had a scanned/emailed coupon that didn't work at another Target, but that manager wouldn't over ride anything No prob using it at the 2nd Target.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

Senior Community Member stephie1012's Avatar

thanks for posting...got the $27 dolls for dd, got a barbie and fashion fairytale Flairie doll for $3.99 for dd and the strawberry shortcake and LPS toys. And a few things for DS and DD2. Saved $100!!