Da Cow. I haz it.

menfusse

It's waiting on me at home at this very moment. Moo'ing quietly and patiently awaiting to adorn the seat in my vehicle with spots.

The insurance co. of the lady that hit me awhile back cut me a check for my GN. To my utter shock, they apparently just went to Graco's website and went by the suggested retail price of $179.99. Then added sales tax to that AND said we'll cover the expense of travel for you to purchase said seat. So they cut me a check for an even $200. Um, I did not replace the GN with another GN, clearly I was going to buy a cow seat from Amazon with the rest of the swag bucks gift cards and that check. I'm not out a dime.

There will be pictures. Oh yes. There will.

ETA: Lousy pics. It was practically dark-thirty when I got home, and E was appalled at the idea of having her picture taken. So it's the best I got.
11191721.jpg

11191723.jpg

Oh, and we traded in our Jeep on a caravan. I'm about to start another thread about that, lol.

Last edited:
ADS

fyrfightermomma

Didn't you have another FR85 already? Or am I thinking wrong? Is this just the cover? Anyways, congrats on the cow! I want one so bad! We have our boring old Canyon *sigh*

menfusse

We do have a FR in red rock because the cow didn't ship when we needed it to. But, my MIL needs a new seat for her car. We had an acquaintance that had a baby and her dh lost his job while she was pregnant. I gave her my avenue that E was riding in. So, I was gonna put the GN in her car and use the FR in ours. Well, when I saw how much the check was that the insurance cut me to replace the wrecked GN, I saw spots...cow spots to be exact. So, I ordered the moo. Now, MIL will have a red rock in her car and I'll have the cow in mine.
I'll be off in another hour. I've wanted cow since, well...since I found out it existed AFTER I bought my first Britax, a DC, and couldn't justify or afford to buy another.

Now...I have me some cow.

Spam

I want!! I'm pretty sure next spring when we get a second vehicle I'm going to cow it out :love:

MoreLatte

I wanted cow but DD insisted on Pink Sky. And she loved her cowmoo MA, so I don't know why we had to go with pink. We do :love: the FR85 though.

Cute pics:)

brittany

oh my god I am in love.

love

love

and I hate my cow MA! But that is just the perfect amount of cow and black, no cow overkill...

I need to sell my regents to get frontiers now lol

myliljunebugs

I too wanted da cow. DD wanted Pink Sky :( So that is what I got because after all, she is the one who rides in it. If it makes her happy that it is pepto puke whatever. ;) She liked the cow though too, just not as much. So maybe I will get a cow cover one day :D

E fits in it great! I was surprised when I got mine because DD fits with SO much room to grow and DS still would have about an inch! Talk about the guilt trip when he asked if he could have it instead. He said he didn't even care that it was pink ;) :(

jsmom

When I was ordering DDs FR she wanted Cowmoo but I was scared of allll that cow so I ordered the Maui one. But then we needed a new seat for my SILs truck so she got a Cowmoo BLVD70 and she never wants to ride in the FR85. lol

katiesmommy

I still want cowmoo, but it wasn't available on diapers.com when the deal was going on, so pink sky it was. I fully intend to get a cowmoo cover when they're made available.

luckyclov

:love::love:

I, too, wanted to have a cow ;), but my dd insisted on Pink Sky. I should have pulled rank. :whistle:
Dude, me too. I *so* wanted my 2nd row all moo'ing, since DS2 has a cowmoo MA70. But, nooooooo, I caved to a 6-year old and have Pink Sky.

Can you toss up pics of your install? Especially the base of the FR85 on the vehicle seat bottom? I have an '09 GC and am having a difficult time getting the base of the FR85 100% on the seat bottom of my captain's chair, due to the slant of the seat and the curve in of the base. It looks like you have your seat reclined quite a bit...I can do it that way, but I don't like it...and neither does DD. Gaaah.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC