Disney Store personalized blankets $12

ADS

monstah

Re: $12 personalized Disney fleece blankets

LOL, I posted this about half an hour ago. Great minds. ;)

ETA: Can I add that I can't wait for the shopping subforums to be fixed? It's so annoying trying to figure out where to post things. I miss the old setup!

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Re: $12 personalized Disney fleece blankets

Oops! I wasn't seeing this as 'gear' so I skipped right over that part of the forum...I agree...it's CONFUSING!

Maggie

Awesome! I got an Ariel one for DD2 and a Belle one for DD1. They'll love them! I was looking for 1 more thing each for them and I really wanted to avoid another toy, so this is perfect. And the price is great! Money is a little tight here this Christmas, so the free shipping is wonderful too!

Maggie

It isn't giving me free shipping. Hmmm. She really wants a big blanket.

Are you trying to check out? I know when I put it in my cart it still was charging shipping. I had to actually go to checkout, add the coupon code "FLEECE" and then it took the shipping off. :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Love it! I saw (and shared) on Facebook and was able to get 4 for $52.50 shipped (dang 10% sales tax, lol!) I got all Minnie Mouse, figuring she's timeless a little more than the princesses are, and put a name on each. So cool when they're able to get the EXACT SAME thing and not fight over who likes what character!

Shaunam

Are you trying to check out? I know when I put it in my cart it still was charging shipping. I had to actually go to checkout, add the coupon code "FLEECE" and then it took the shipping off. :)

It's still adding shipping to mine, even after I put in the code. Hmmm...

I really want to get these! I guess that $5 isn't *that* big of a deal.

ETA: No wait, I went back and did it a second time and it took it off. :)

SavsMom

Just ordered 3 for my nieces and nephew - perfect Christmas gifts and all for $36 shipped! :thumbsup:
Thanks for posting!

2BunniesMommy

Thanks for posting this! I had at one point 12 or 13 of them in my cart, then scaled back to just 4, for the kids that I think will love them most!

sirrahn

Thanks! My godchildren love Disney stuff, and I had no good ideas for them for Christmas. Those will be perfect and what a great deal:D.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC