For Sale Boys and girls holiday clothes & coats - Gymbo, Gap, Ralph Lauren, Old Navy

twinsmom

ALL SOLD :)

Okay, first is a girl's Gymboree dress coat, size M (4). It is black wool blend with a black poly lining. The collar and cuffs are faux black fur. A-line shape and sooo cute. I'm sorry to see this go! It's in very good condition. The wool has a texture to it - it's not totally smooth. Gorgeous coat! $15 shipped.
_DSC5975-1.jpg

SOLD Boy's Old Navy dress coat size 4T. Black poly blend outer (looks like wool) with red poly/cotton liner (coat and collar are lined in red). Double breasted, peter-pan collar. Sooo cute. DS looked so handsome in this and got tons of compliments. Another one I'm sorry to see go. It's not easy to find nice boy's dress coats! Very good condition. This coat could work for a girl also. $13 shipped.
_DSC5978-2.jpg

_DSC5979-3.jpg

Girl's Baby Gap dress size 4. Black velvety top with green and red plaid bottom. The lining is red with a petti bottom. Zip up back with a little bow. So cute! Very good condition, slightly wrinkled from being stored over the summer, but can be ironed. $8 shipped.
_DSC5981-4.jpg

_DSC5983-6.jpg

_DSC5982-5.jpg

Girl's Gymboree plaid dress, size 5. It's from this year's Holiday collection. I bought it new with tags on Ebay this year, but it's a little too small for DD so I had to go up to size 6. When she tried it on, she pulled off the tag, so I couldn't return it. Grrr. So, it's never been worn. It's gorgeous. Silk/cotton outer with red poly lining (petti bottom on lining). The sash ties in back and is red velvet. Zip-up back. $20 shipped.
_DSC5985-7.jpg

_DSC5986-8.jpg

_DSC5990-10.jpg

SOLD Finally, a boy's Polo/Ralph Lauren red cable knit sweater with navy logo, 100% cotton. It is a size 6, but I find Polo runs small. DS wore this last Christmas when he was 4.5 yrs old. This year he is 5.5 and it no longer fits. I would say this should fit a large 3 yr old up to a smallish 5 year old. It is in excellent conditin. $12 shipped.
_DSC5992-2-1.jpg

_DSC5993-2-2.jpg

Feel free to PM with questions! :)

Last edited:
ADS

lovinwaves

Have any size 5 play dresses? I'm also interested in the polo sweater and the ON coat for boy. Any chance of going lower on prices? :eek:

twinsmom

Have any size 5 play dresses? I'm also interested in the polo sweater and the ON coat for boy. Any chance of going lower on prices? :eek:

I don't think I have any play dresses in size-5. I have 2 size-4 Lands End dresses. They run a little big, but I don't know how big you need. How about $25 for the coat and sweater?

celtic1885

Hmmm, I think they would be fine. I can take a picture of them together if you want.

that would be great if you don't mind :eek:

also, you said it was a little tight for your dd, what size is she "normally", just trying to make sure it's not a little tight for my dd ;)

twinsmom

My DD is about 45" tall and 43lbs. She usually wears a 6 or 6x. I thought the 5 dress would be okay since Gymboree can run a little big. It "fits" her, but is just a little snug on the top, so I was worried that by the time Christmas came it would be even tighter. Would this be for your DD2?

also, you said it was a little tight for your dd, what size is she "normally", just trying to make sure it's not a little tight for my dd ;)

twinsmom

Celtic - I went on the Gymboree website to check the size chart. Size 5 says it fits 42-45" H and 41-46lbs. Even though my DD is only 43-44 lbs, the torso is a little tight. Would this be for your DD2, and does she usually fit in Gymbo size 5?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC