DH thinks I've lost it!

Kobain's Mommy

So we were talking again about a new car for me. We want something with a third row. Mini-vans are an automatic veto from DH. Most of the third row SUVs or crossovers I'm not fully in love with. We stayed at a hotel with a 15 passenger van the other day and told him we should get one of those! Get one with the first two rows and then we'd have a back big enough to hall all our crap when we go places. I love the fact they could get my Quattro in without even collapsing it and that was one that still had the 4th row in (5ith row was taken out. We were able to get a SR32 in the second row behind the driver without the base just fine and still had plenty of room for DH and I to sit on the same seat. I told him "Just think of all the car seat possibilities!" He rolled his eyes and laughed at me. I told him if the next time I'm pregnant we have 2 or more we may just have to go that rout.

ADS

babyherder

lol! Imagine what a pain it would be to drive.

And, have you noticed your son seems to have ears on the top of his head? Its pretty cute!

Kobain's Mommy

DH said that too. But he does drive a boat of a truck. LOL!

I had to look to see what picture. I have a siggy picture shuffle on there. He's got a lot of ears now that's it's cold. Today he wore that puppy outfit agian and I finally found the hat that goes with it.

pepsicola

momma2kda; said:
OMG!!! I think you should like just show up at some car dealer with all your seats and tell them you have to make sure they all fit so that your kids can be safe!!

:ROTFLMAO:

Kobain's Mommy

If we just go by the amount in your siggy you could fit them all in one van. You may need to put the Regent in passenger seat but they'd all fit in a 15 passenger.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC