I bought a Bundle Me...

mimieliza

for my STROLLER! I love it! DS has been an unhappy camper sitting in the stroller without the infant seat. I have the Roundabout in my car, so our Zooper Twist (tricked out umbrella-style stroller) lives in my trunk. Anyway, DS hates it.

On a whim, I bought a Bundle Me at a consignment store for $15, put it in the stroller, and DS was sound asleep within minutes. It makes it into such a cozy little nest. :thumbsup:

No way would I use it in a car seat - it's such a fluffy, padded thing. But it is great for the stroller!

ADS

amelia222

I've been thinking about doing that too. Blankets are always falling out of the stroller and dragging through puddles, and we have a forecast for snow this weekend :eek:

April

They're $28 new on Gilt right now if anyone's looking for one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jennee

i bought one when i was pregnant with dawson, told a friend about it who was also expecting her 2nd baby and she told me she had heard they were unsafe for carseats, i was so upset that i couldnt use it but then decided to use it in the stroller, it was great for that.
are there any videos that focus on why these are unsafe for car seats? i have a friend who is using one and i tried telling her they werent safe and directed her to a video about snowsuits and car seats and she argued that this was ok because it only went behind the baby and the seat not under the straps and it isnt as bulky as a snow suit. also hers was made by someone she knows so im not sure if she could take it out with out pulling the straps all out.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
They usually aren't the most deadly misuse of a carseat, but frequently they make it harder to get the harness tight, and they may push the harness sideways off those already small, rounded baby shoulders and increase risk of ejection or excessive rebound. If she refuses to remove it, then make sure the harness is still snug, at/below the shoulder level, and the chest clip is at armpit level, and that mitigates most of the risk. Most babies I see with thick bundle mes have super loose harnesses...then again, most babies I see in any carseat have super loose harnesses :(. Though all manuals say clearly NOT to add anything to the seat, that might be convincing...there are plenty of nice covers that have elastic that attach just to the top of the seat to keep kiddos warm, too.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I've been thinking of getting a toddler one for DD to use in our BJ City Select. It looks like it would fit well and she loves to cuddle down in blankets so I think she'd love it. Is it a hassel to get them in & out with it in the stroller?

NVMBR02

I've been thinking of getting a toddler one for DD to use in our BJ City Select. It looks like it would fit well and she loves to cuddle down in blankets so I think she'd love it. Is it a hassel to get them in & out with it in the stroller?

Not at all, it unzips on both sides. :thumbsup:

I love ours in the stroller. I have used it with all three kids now. Makes the cold mornings at the bus stop much more bareable.

chloebeansmom

I bought one for my newborn to use in our city mini double. She loves it, it's so so cozy. Even without the top blanket zipped on it makes the stroller really comfortable for her

Angela

Just ordered an Urban Toddler one. :) They're selling out quick on diapers.com! I looked just a couple of days ago on there (I have some credit) and they had most in stock. Now they hardly have any. I'm excited to get it! I'm hoping my little daycare charge will like it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC