IsaBoosties?

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
Anyone ever had a pair..i Love my Robees, but sometimes the leather does get a little worn...any opinions?

ADS

arly1983

All I have ever used was bobux and robeez...they are expensive but not if you have a child with a EEE foot and the only brand that carries that and is near you is stride rite and they only come in certain (higher end) styles and they run $35-$50 a pair.
Just about all the soft shoes are leather...
We have tried bobux, robeez, peedoodles (which have some cool styles for girls) and preschooligans (they come with a wide and narrow insert but are pricey, ebay is the place to find them)
The gymboree/carters soft shoes do not stay on.
Oh, and have you seen how cute the robeez sandles are, I ordered a brown pair for Jackson (size 3-4) and a white for Camille (sixe 6-12) Jackson is going to be out of the robeez/bobux soon :(

triscuitsmom

As a vegetarian I cannot use Robeez or Bobux or anything...

Our first pair of Isabooties are on the way and I have heard so many raves from long time users. I will let you know what I think when they get here ;)

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
oo thanks...i cant wait to hear what you think

arly...i want the tan robeez sandals...the sand color (aleah gets her pink party bows dirty, so i know white will be worse, especially now that she is crawling and almost walking) well see...i got my last pair from amazon..i think i paid $30 with shipping...something like that:)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
All I have ever used was bobux and robeez...they are expensive but not if you have a child with a EEE foot and the only brand that carries that and is near you is stride rite and they only come in certain (higher end) styles and they run $35-$50 a pair.
Just about all the soft shoes are leather...
We have tried bobux, robeez, peedoodles (which have some cool styles for girls) and preschooligans (they come with a wide and narrow insert but are pricey, ebay is the place to find them)
The gymboree/carters soft shoes do not stay on.
Oh, and have you seen how cute the robeez sandles are, I ordered a brown pair for Jackson (size 3-4) and a white for Camille (sixe 6-12) Jackson is going to be out of the robeez/bobux soon :(

Arly, I tried the See Kai Run shoes and we love them! The leather is soft like the Robeez but they have a sole that is completely flexible. I had a hard time finding a flexible shoe that would fit ds chubby/thick foot. I ordered them from Banana Boat, I found them to have the best price and best selection with free shipping (even to Canada). I looked at the Pedoodles but wasn't impressed with the selection for boys.

oo thanks...i cant wait to hear what you think

arly...i want the tan robeez sandals...the sand color (aleah gets her pink party bows dirty, so i know white will be worse, especially now that she is crawling and almost walking) well see...i got my last pair from amazon..i think i paid $30 with shipping...something like that:)

I can't believe how expensive the Robeez are in the US, even on ebay they are expensive :eek: I can get them for around $25 at our baby boutique. Although I haven't bought any recently but I don't think the price has gone up ~ let me know if you want me to check the price.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
Oh, theyre about $25 here too...I had a t gift card for Amazon..so I didnt really care about the extra $5..now if it were coming out of my bank account...lol..maybe

Kellyr2

I'm dying for some tan robeez sandals.
I'll have to check out the isabootsies, though. Dh is a vegetarian and complains about leather shoes.

okay, I looked - ooh, they're cute! Dh would approve, too! I may have to get some.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
I'm dying for some tan robeez sandals.
I'll have to check out the isabootsies, though. Dh is a vegetarian and complains about leather shoes.

they really do have some cute patterns..no sandals though:( but they say that they wash much better...that was my main issue...

arly1983

Arly, I tried the See Kai Run shoes and we love them! The leather is soft like the Robeez but they have a sole that is completely flexible. I had a hard time finding a flexible shoe that would fit ds chubby/thick foot. I ordered them from Banana Boat, I found them to have the best price and best selection with free shipping (even to Canada). I looked at the Pedoodles but wasn't impressed with the selection for boys.

I can't believe how expensive the Robeez are in the US, even on ebay they are expensive :eek: I can get them for around $25 at our baby boutique. Although I haven't bought any recently but I don't think the price has gone up ~ let me know if you want me to check the price.

Thanks, Jewels,
I will look at those, something different would be nice...

Where I live, the only places that carry robeezes charge about 28-30 per pair and have a very small selection. So I usually order them and they end up costing about the same thing with shipping. I guess thats the bad thing about being in a rural area...

arly1983

Oh, Jewels, those are the cutest shoes, I love the red sandals. I hate that I already bought a pair of stride rite sandals. I have to have a pair of these and the little boots are so cute...

Too bad they only go up to size 9. We are in a 9.5 right now...

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Oh, Jewels, those are the cutest shoes, I love the red sandals. I hate that I already bought a pair of stride rite sandals. I have to have a pair of these and the little boots are so cute...

Too bad they only go up to size 9. We are in a 9.5 right now...

Oh no! We are in a 9 and am sad we won't be getting another pair. I didn email the See Kai Run directly requesting bigger sizes. I think they are such great shoes they just need bigger sizes :whistle:

musicmaj

Ryan has some isabooties. I love them. When they get dirty you just throw them in the wash and they come out looking brand new.

didymama

a friend of mine loves them. she is veggitarian and they don't wear animal products. she said that they wear in meaning they get rougher on the bottoms vs the leather ones that get slick. personally i don't like the idea of my kids wearing plastic-would rather go with leather which has been worn on feet for centuries.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
a friend of mine loves them. she is veggitarian and they don't wear animal products. she said that they wear in meaning they get rougher on the bottoms vs the leather ones that get slick. personally i don't like the idea of my kids wearing plastic-would rather go with leather which has been worn on feet for centuries.

theyre not plastic...:confused:

scout

We had several pair and loved them -- they are adorable, tough, and clean up nicely. And Isabooties CS is awesome. One of our shoes got a tiny hole in it (or it may have been a flaw) and they replaced it. They also sent a new pair when one fell off and got lost. DDs feet are too big now so we've passed them on to a cousin; they still look new.

Also, they have a $5 off coupon code ("friends") expiring today (Saturday).

jennifer

DS 7 in a blue bouquet regent
DD 27m RF in a scenera

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC