Chicco KF - Fuego vs Miro

Tara

What's your take/preference on these two covers.

These are my preferred options. I keep going back and forth between the two.

Do they *feel* any different? I've only seen the Fuego in person. I'm satisfied with it. Just wondered in the Miro was any different.

Anyone have a close up real life shot of these?

Or if you'd just like to chime in with your vote, based solely on what *you* like, feel free to do that too. :D

ADS

keri1292

I chose Miro because soeone here sold me theirs. I love the pattern, but DH isn't crazy about it. I bought another cover for a spare...Adventure, I believe.
Hope to put a baby in it someday soon. :rolleyes:
View attachment 8614

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I had my choice between the two when I got mine. I like the Miro best and I don't even like yellow. It is DH's favorite.

Mugsmom

We have the Miro, and I like the pattern, BUT - (I'm not sure if this happens with all the covers, or all bucket seats) our kiddo gets incredibly hot in it. I took him out in it on a nice 74 degree day and when I lifted him out, he was sweating like crazy. This happens almost every time he's in the seat. If we blast the A/C, his front side is freezing and his backside is still sweaty and hot. Wish I'd picked a different cover, but I LOVE the Keyfit!

msg221

I love the Fuego, but probably because red is my favorite color. I recommended this seat to my friend for his now 6 month old and he and his wife love the seat as well. The Miro pattern is just a bit too busy for me and I don't really like yellow.

Spam

I had miro and loved the pattern. I didn't care for the backpack like feel and eventually gave up on trying to love it.

Tara

Ok, so, see, I'm drawn to the red. Was initially. I, too, thought the Miro was a bit busy. However, it's grown on me...just enough to make me waffle now.

Is the Fuego as much of a backpack-like feeling fabric as the Miro then? I *did* worry about that a bit, but, thus far have decided I think we can deal with the Fuego fabric. However, if the Miro is any 'worse' than the Fuego in that aspect, I think that would likely throw it out of the running.

How about I throw in my other seats just to mess with you matchy seat folk? LOL

We have:
Speedway Parkway (is that the name? the silver/black BRU/TRU pattern)
Orange Parkway (I think it was originally for Tennessee, but never got that little label or whatever they did for the sports teams)
Crimson Vivo
tan Radian
gray/black Radian (I can't recall their official names at all, I blame pg brain)

LOL That's totally messin' with you matchy people isn't it? I let the kids pick whenever we have the luxury of doing so.

To further add to that mix...I'd *like* to ditch the tan Radian and replace with a Nautilus. Possibly the red Frontier, but with its install issues, I'm afraid I'd get myself into trouble with that. Not happy with my Radian seatbelt installs in the vehicle as it is, hence me wanting the replacement.

But anywho, I'm rambling now....wow...a lot LOL

Ok, so, to try to swing this back around....are the Fuego and Miro fabrics identical in the feel factor?

baybedawl03

We have the Miro, and I like the pattern, BUT - (I'm not sure if this happens with all the covers, or all bucket seats) our kiddo gets incredibly hot in it. I took him out in it on a nice 74 degree day and when I lifted him out, he was sweating like crazy. This happens almost every time he's in the seat. If we blast the A/C, his front side is freezing and his backside is still sweaty and hot. Wish I'd picked a different cover, but I LOVE the Keyfit!

My son had a KF30 in think Atmosphere (tan and sorta denim colored) and he was ALWAYS soaked in sweat. I thought it was just him and that he was a July baby, but maybe its the seat?......He always looked comfy and I loved the seat though!:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC