nautilus q

kmarcus

Hello all! My son picked out the Simpson color for his Nautilus (of course he picked the most expensive one...:)) I KNOW it's a GN, I KNOW it's the same as any other GN...buy why can't I believe that??? The package says "Simpson" all over it, Graco is so small.

Can someone please reassure my stupid brain that it's just a different cover????

Also, my other nagging concern is that, since I'm guessing it's not the most popular color, has it been sitting around for years in the warehouse??? I know I can check the DOM, haven't done that yet. Once I do that, I can let that one go...

Thank you!

ADS

Baylor

Hello all! My son picked out the Simpson color for his Nautilus (of course he picked the most expensive one...:)) I KNOW it's a GN, I KNOW it's the same as any other GN...buy why can't I believe that??? The package says "Simpson" all over it, Graco is so small.

Can someone please reassure my stupid brain that it's just a different cover????

Also, my other nagging concern is that, since I'm guessing it's not the most popular color, has it been sitting around for years in the warehouse??? I know I can check the DOM, haven't done that yet. Once I do that, I can let that one go...

Thank you!

Should be the exact same thing.

Mae

Your Nautilus is just as safe as any other Nautilus. ;)

And just because it may or may not have been sitting in storage doesn't make it unsafe. As long as it's not expired (which it won't be -- GN's haven't even been in production long enough to be expired) it's still safe. :)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's on the www.gracobaby.com website, so you know it's a Graco...and a pretty new one at that, the Simpson ones haven't been out long (they used to have Simpson Cargos, but now they don't make Cargos anymore). They have lots of licensing agreements...with Disney for the Princess covers on their boosters, and Nickelodeon for Dora...same as Dorel having Eddie Bauer seats or Kolcraft making Jeep strollers :)

kmarcus

:) Thank you!!!

I know, isn't the price ridiculous!!!?? I'm a sucker...but I want him to love his car seat so let him pick. I kept having him pick his favorite over and over and he picked the dang Simpson EVERY time. :p

Geico is footing the bill though (at least most of it), to replace our KeyFit that was in a minor crash.

Baylor

:) Thank you!!!

I know, isn't the price ridiculous!!!?? I'm a sucker...but I want him to love his car seat so let him pick. I kept having him pick his favorite over and over and he picked the dang Simpson EVERY time. :p

Geico is footing the bill though (at least most of it), to replace our KeyFit that was in a minor crash.

That is good! Enjoy it!

kmarcus

If I can figure out how to post pictures, yes I will! Never done it before so give me a few days. ;) It's nice...it only says "Simpson" on the removeable harness neck pads - I thought I might be stuck looking like a racing fan, but I won't have to after all. :)

Mae

If I can figure out how to post pictures, yes I will! Never done it before so give me a few days. ;) It's nice...it only says "Simpson" on the removeable harness neck pads - I thought I might be stuck looking like a racing fan, but I won't have to after all. :)

Just use an alternate site like Photobucket and use the code that says
-- It's also called the IMG Code. :)

kmarcus

monstah, i didn't forget...it turns out i'll be at my parents' house until tomorrow and the car seat is still in its box at my house. i'll post pics when i get back.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC