Do you have the screws installed in your TurboBooster armrests?

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
*sigh* Thanks for the update. Sounds infuriating and I'm certainly not going to be out of pocket $4 per turbo that pulls up! I can't afford that and for them to limit the number you can buy (at $1 each) is stupid too. If I'm paying $4.95 shipping, I better damn well be able to order as many as bloody well want. Man I'm mad! I just posted on both the US and Canadian Graco facebook walls. We'll see what happens.

Ooh, good idea. I'm all for shaming them into doing the right thing. The Montreal office once told me, "But we're a small office. If we send you a large order of screws then what will we do when other parents call for screws?"

Seriously? Do other parents actually call you? Or I've been blacklisted because I'm one of a handful of people who actually call for the *(*&^%% things.

ADS

Phineasmama

I have a HB Turbo that I bought at wal mart online and I DID put the screws in. If I hadn't been a member here for the last couple years I don't know if I would have though :rolleyes:

Meaning that it probably wouldn't have seemed important had I not known better.

caritas

Sooo... I just went to the website to order some screws to have on hand...

It seems as though they took the screws option off of their parts page.

Anyone know anything about this?

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
caritas said:
Sooo... I just went to the website to order some screws to have on hand...

It seems as though they took the screws option off of their parts page.

Anyone know anything about this?

Probably because us techs "abused" the option to get 20 at a time...

<sarcasm>

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

Mae

Wow! They did!

I think they should get a phone call. ETA: I called, they're closed, of course.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC